Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: libxml2 documentation
Top Forums Programming libxml2 documentation Post 302367324 by pogdorica on Monday 2nd of November 2009 08:48:16 AM
Old 11-02-2009
I have used the C libxml2 library and it's easy. I think that if you see the different examples included in the tar file, you can do it.

Note: You should be careful with the differences (versions) between the library installed in your system and the library you download (if you do it).

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

libxml2

hi all is libxml2 version dependent? can you please explain about it. thank you in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: munna_dude
2 Replies

2. SuSE

Trying to install libxml2-2.6.31.tar.gz on opensuse 11.0.

Hi I am having the exact same problem. Trying to install libxml2-2.6.31.tar.gz on opensuse 11.0. Opened in terminal and am able to configure and make without any problem. But encounter the following error during make install... --------------------------------------------------------- Making... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ravisvp
1 Replies

3. Ubuntu

libxml2-dev

Hi again, I use Ubuntu 8.10. I could not install xml-config. Although libxml2-dev is installed, ./configure cannot find xml-config. Help me out please... apprentice (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: apprentice
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Which version of libxml2?

What method do you use to find out what version of libxml2 one uses on Linux? I have tried the following: $ libxml2 -v libxml2: command not found $ libxml2 --version libxml2: command not found $ which libxml2 $ There is however a /usr/lib/libxml2.so.2.7.5. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: figaro
1 Replies
XML::LibXML::RegExp(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    XML::LibXML::RegExp(3)

NAME
XML::LibXML::RegExp - XML::LibXML::RegExp - interface to libxml2 regular expressions SYNOPSIS
use XML::LibXML; my $compiled_re = XML::LibXML::RegExp->new('[0-9]{5}(-[0-9]{4})?'); if ($compiled_re->isDeterministic()) { ... } if ($compiled_re->matches($string)) { ... } $compiled_re = XML::LibXML::RegExp->new( $regexp_str ); $bool = $compiled_re->matches($string); $bool = $compiled_re->isDeterministic(); DESCRIPTION
This is a perl interface to libxml2's implementation of regular expressions, which are used e.g. for validation of XML Schema simple types (pattern facet). new() $compiled_re = XML::LibXML::RegExp->new( $regexp_str ); The constructor takes a string containing a regular expression and returns a compiled regexp object. matches($string) $bool = $compiled_re->matches($string); Given a string value, returns a true value if the value is matched by the compiled regular expression. isDeterministic() $bool = $compiled_re->isDeterministic(); Returns a true value if the regular expression is deterministic; returns false otherwise. (See the definition of determinism in the XML spec (http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/#determinism <http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/#determinism>)) AUTHORS
Matt Sergeant, Christian Glahn, Petr Pajas VERSION
2.0008 COPYRIGHT
2001-2007, AxKit.com Ltd. 2002-2006, Christian Glahn. 2006-2009, Petr Pajas. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-22 XML::LibXML::RegExp(3)