Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Need help with cgi and so on
Top Forums Web Development Need help with cgi and so on Post 302367024 by Neo on Saturday 31st of October 2009 12:41:14 PM
Old 10-31-2009
What web server and version are you running? What platform? Linux? Solaris? Windows XP?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl CGI.pm

my box is FreeBSD4.3 and I use Perl 5.0005_03. Here is the CGI script. test.cgi ...... if ($query->action eq 'detail') { ...... print $query->hidden('action', 'modify'); ...... } I found that the result of test.cgi?action=detail is not what I expected. the script does not... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonyt
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

cgi

I am having trouble running my perl cgi on the Internet. After i put the cgi file into the public_html directory and try to browse it on the internet, it returns me the exact content of the cgi file. Is the file permission 755 for the cgi file correct? My path to perl is something like ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vince
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

CGI passing arrays/hashes to another CGI script

If I have a Perl CGI script (script01), which fills an array(s) with information and outputs a HTML page with a link to another CGI page (script02); is there anyway to pass the array(s) from "script01" to "script02" when the page visitor clicks the link? Hope that makes sense! :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: WIntellect
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

CGI problem

1. I need CGI in my own server. plz tell me how do it ? 2. U know somethink FREE servers with CGI ? thanks cYa (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kezzol
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Running cgi

I am learning about cgi and having lots of trouble. If I am on a server cs-srv2.(schoolname).edu and I want to run cgi script what would I need to do? By the way, I see $ on the command line when my server opens , if that makes a difference. I created a cgi-bin directory and put it in there. The... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: CSGUY
3 Replies

6. Solaris

apache ErrorDocument 400 /cgi-bin/400.cgi

Hi All, Sorry if the question is trivial for you but, I am new to Apache (2.0.63) and am trying to figure out how to display my 400.cgi. Here is what I have in httpd.conf servername testing DocumentRoot "/usr/local/apache2/htdocs" ErrorDocument 400 /cgi-bin/badrequest-400.cgi Here is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: afadaghi
0 Replies

7. Web Development

problem with exporting vairable from one perl cgi to another perl cgi script while redirecting.

Can anyone tell me how to export a variable from one perl CGI script to another perl cgi script when using a redirect. Upon running the login.pl the user is prompted to enter user name and password. Upon entering the correct credentials (admin/admin) the user is redirected to welcome page. My... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun_Linux
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl cgi pages out of cgi-bin folder in WINDOWS

Hi team, I have a typical problem with cgi pages in apache webserver in WINDOWS I am able to execute(display) the pages that are saved in cgi-bin folder. But I am not able to execute the pages stored in htdocs or other folder other than cgi-bin folder. Could anyone please let me know how... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl CGI : unable to download the excel sheet from perl cgi page

Hi All, I have written an cgi perl script that displays an image(Excel image) and when clicked on that Image I need to download a excel sheet. I made sure that excel sheet exists in the folder with the given name but still I am not able to download the sheet. print "<center><table... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

CGI Perl : while loop in CGI perl

Hi Team, I am trying to connect to database(succeeded ) and print the records on the browser using while loop. But the elements of array are not displayed instead while loop is displayed directly. Instead of the below I can embed html statements in print but I am looking for the below style as I... (1 Reply)
1 Replies
upsstats.cgi(8) 					      Network UPS Tools (NUT)						   upsstats.cgi(8)

NAME
upsstats.cgi - Web-based UPS status viewer SYNOPSIS
upsstats.cgi NOTE
As a CGI program, this should be invoked through your web server. If you run it from the command line, it will either complain about unau- thorized access or spew a bunch of HTML at you. DESCRIPTION
upsstats.cgi uses template files to build web pages containing status information from UPS hardware. It can repeat sections of those tem- plate files to monitor several UPSes simultaneously, or focus on a single UPS. These templates can also include references to upsimage.cgi(8) for graphical displays of battery charge levels, voltage readings, and the UPS load. ACCESS CONTROL
upsstats will only talk to upsd(8) servers that have been defined in your hosts.conf(5). If it complains that "Access to that host is not authorized", check that file first. TEMPLATES
The web page that is displayed is actually a template containing commands to upsstats which are replaced by status information. The default file used for the overview is upsstats.html. When monitoring a single UPS, the file displayed is upsstats-single.html. The format of these files, including the possible commands, is documented in upsstats.html(5). FILES
hosts.conf(5) upsstats.html(5) SEE ALSO
upsimage.cgi(8) Internet resources: The NUT (Network UPS Tools) home page: http://www.exploits.org/nut/ NUT mailing list archives and information: http://lists.exploits.org/ Mon Sep 2 2002 upsstats.cgi(8)