Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring SF4800 SC not accessible thru network Post 302365458 by DukeNuke2 on Tuesday 27th of October 2009 06:27:43 AM
Old 10-27-2009
maybe you should upgrade to the latest fw level...
#114527-14: Hardware/PROM: 5.20.13: Sun Fire E6900/E4900/E2900/6800/4800/4810/3800/V1280 Netra 1280 and Netra 1290 Systems FW Update

if this dosen't work, i would check the network itself... i can't find any network related issues in the newer fw levels.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Open port in Solaris 8 (not accessible from outside)

Hello guys, I've recentrly installed a Tomcat server in our Solaris 8 servers, and while it's properly configured and running already, I can't access the port from outside the network segment the server is on. I.e., we have 4 servers in the same segment (consecutive IP addresses), and if I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Acapulco
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Make a script accessible from any directory

I wrote a small fortran program that I want to control with a bash script. The bash script builds a parameter file that is used by the fortran program. I want to make it so I can access the script from any directory on my computer. How do I do that? Or what key words should I search for to find... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: C_James
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

NameServer not accessible

Hi everybody I am facing a little problem with names servers. I have a VPS with Kloxo installed on it I have registered 2 name servers (i.e. ns1.domain.com and ns2.domain.com) past one month. These nameservers are not accessible yet. I have check the nameserver on internic site and they are... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rizwan65
3 Replies

4. Linux

graphical environmental of CentOS is not accessible

Hello everyone, I am using centOS 5.4. and in the Graphical environment when i executed command system-config-kickstart , at the same time i lost my graphical environment now i am not able to access it, but i can access my system by CLI mode....kindly suggest me that how can i repare my... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: karan chauhan
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Testing NAS /mountpoint accessible

Hello. What's the best way to ensure that a NFS filesystem mounted from a disk-cabine (NAS) is accessible? My proposal: 1. ping to the ip of the cabine 2. verify filesystem is mounted 3. touch a file inside the /mountpoint Any other suggestions? Thank you! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asanchez
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can we store a value in temp variable which can accessible?

Hi techies I am trying to write a script which can give me a ATP of a job, My idea is : store a value in a temp variable, next script read the variable in next call of it and give me the diff of values which is ATP, as script is running every hours. Can we do this in Shell Script. If... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: atul9806
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Making webpy framework accessible from outside the local network

I am using ubuntu 12.04.03. I have some basic experience with webpy and I had it working for my LAN just by following the tutorial. The framework needs to be able to be used from outside the local network. I have difficulty seeing how to make the framework accessible from outside the lan. I tried... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: frad
10 Replies

8. IP Networking

Accessible Site...Without a Domain

Hey everyone, Just a random question, is it possible to have a publically accessible website without a domain name attached to it? That is if I assign the server an IP address and have apache listen on 80 for incoming requests, can someone type that IP address into their browser and get to the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lost in Cyberia
2 Replies
SWAC-GET(1)						      General Commands Manual						       SWAC-GET(1)

NAME
swac-get - audio collections of words (SWAC) manager SYNOPSIS
swac-get [-t] [clear] [update] | [upgrade] | [select <url|packid>] | [deselect <url|packid>] | [list] | [list-sources] | [list-available] | [sql <query>] | [--help] | [--version] DESCRIPTION
Swac-get is a simple command line program which allows to download and install audio collections of words (SWAC) in a SQLite3 database. Audio collections can be imported from the hard drive or directly from the Internet using the HTTP protocol. Swac-get is designed to be used with swac-explore, a GTK+ interface which allows the browsing of the created SQLite3 database. An important set of free audio collec- tions of words (SWAC) is available at: http://swac-collections.org/ For more information, please, visit the Shtooka Project homepage at: http://shtooka.net/ . COMMANDS
clear clear database deselect <url|packid> delete records of the package <url|packid> from the database list list installed packages list-available list available packages list-sources list source repositories sql <query> execute a sql query in the database select <url|packid> insert records of the package <url|packid> in the database ex: swac-get select file:///home/<my directory>/ swac-get select http://packs.shtooka.net/<my package>/ogg/ swac-get select fra-balm-voc select source-delete <url> delete <url> from the repositories list source-deselect <url> deselect <url> from the repositories list source-select <url> add <url> to the repositories list ex: swac-get source-select http://packs.shtooka.net/ swac-get source-select file:///home/<my directory>/ update update the list of available packages upgrade upgrade installed packages OPTIONS
-t, --target <path> set the SQLite3 database path (default path is ~/.swac/swac.db) -v, --version print version information and exit -h, --help print this help and exit EXAMPLES
swac-get source-select http://packs.shtooka.net/ swac-get update swac-get select chi-balm-hsk1 swac-get select fra-balm-voc BUGS
swac-get doesn't care about the version number for the upgrade command. AUTHOR
swac-get and this manual page were written by Nicolas Vion <nico@picapo.net>. mai 25, 2008 SWAC-GET(1)