Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO SCO 6 + Virtualbox 2 == no NIC Post 302363235 by lfosorioggm on Monday 19th of October 2009 06:33:43 PM
Old 10-19-2009
Instalar SCO OPERSERVER 5.0.4

Tengo el cd de SCO OPERSERVER 5.0.4 pero en mi pc no tengo floppy para crear el diskette; aunque en el cd esta la imagen del diskette no se como sacarlo para poder instalar el sistema

Alguien podria indicarme como puedo instalarlo en el programa Sun xVM VirtualBox. ya que al iniciar de la imagen del cd que tengo me dice que no es booteable y cargo el archivo imagen del diskette y el empieza a bootear pero no me deja instalar sale un error

De antemano gracia por la ayuda

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing nic on sco 5.0.5

How do I install an intel nic on sco 5.0.5 it did not detect when i installed the program:confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: recono1
2 Replies

2. SCO

IRQ conflict between USB and NIC SCO 5.0.7

I have a SCO 5.0.7 server.As there is no parellel port ,printing is done via USB port. After loading the Network Card driver ,during booting the server gets hanged and the NIC driver is not loaded.If the USB ports are disabled the NIC driver gets loaded. As both USB and NIC driver are essential... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikramviky
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

how can I determine which NIC card is virtual NIC Card

how can I determine which NIC card is virtual NIC Card which condition can make a decision Does HP UX have Virtual Network Adapter Concept if ,it has where I can Find if I Install Virutal Network Adapter or which command that i can get it or which software can generate thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alert0919
2 Replies

4. SCO

Install NIC on SCO openserver 5.0.2

Hi I am trying to install NIC FastNic 10/100 PCI Ethernet driver into PCI# 3 of the GA-SIML Rev 1.0 Motherboard on 1GB Hard-disk driveI have following the instruction on the CD-Disk and when I added NIC by netconfig and I do not know what is the following question: PCI BUS# DEVICE#... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: TinhNhi
3 Replies

5. Solaris

x86 Solaris 10 nic driver added but not attached. NIC is not detected.

I couldn't install my nic in solaris 10. I compiled and added the driver but failed to attach the driver and ifconfig output shows only loopback dev. Please see the following output and tell me whether my nic has been detected and why the driver failed to attach? My nic is detected in linux... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vectrum
0 Replies

6. IP Networking

squid proxy: one NIC for inbound & one NIC for outbound?

I am new in squid proxy. My question is how to (and if it's necessary) to set one NIC for inbound traffic (http requests) and one NIC for outbound traffic (http answers)? Thank you in advance! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

I want to tune NIC's rps, rfs and xps value. which NIC device should I modify.

Dear All I want tune my NIC's rps, rfs and xps value. In my system I have two NIC (eth0, eth1) and I have a bond0 ( eth0, eth1). Here is the question? Which device should I modify ? eth0 and eth1? or just modify bond0 or modify all device (eth0, eth1, bond0) Any advice is welcome.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nnnnnnine
0 Replies

8. SCO

Failure while installing SCO UNIXWare7.1.4 on vmware workstation9, virtualbox

Sir I am trying to install UnixWare7.1.4 on vmware workstation9, virtualbox and I am getting the following error FATAL BOOT ERROR: decompression failed For installing SCO Unixware7.1.4 I have created virtual harddisk of size 18GB, 1024 RAM, 64bit video memory, chosen unixware7.1.4... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshforu3
1 Replies

9. Linux

Add two different subnet public IPs to single NIC or two different NIC on same box

Hello Admins, My ask is how can I add two different subnet IPs to same box with two different gateways? The issue is I can connect to the box when I am on ethernet LAN, but I am not able to connect to the same IP when I am on wifi. The server is RHEL 7 VM on vmware. How can I get connected... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
4 Replies
HCICONFIG(1)						    Linux System Administration 					      HCICONFIG(1)

NAME
hciconfig - configure Bluetooth devices SYNOPSIS
hciconfig -h hciconfig [-a] hciconfig [-a] <hciX> [command [command parameters]] DESCRIPTION
hciconfig is used to configure Bluetooth devices. <hciX> is the name of a Bluetooth device installed in the system. If <hciX> is not given, hciconfig prints name and basic information about all the Bluetooth devices installed in the system. If <hciX> is given but no command is given, it prints basic information on device <hciX> only. Basic information is interface type, BD address, ACL MTU, SCO MTU, flags (up, init, running, raw, page scan enabled, inquiry scan enabled, inquiry, authentication enabled, encryption enabled). OPTIONS
-h Gives a list of possible commands -a Other than the basic info, print features, packet type, link policy, link mode, name, class, version. COMMANDS
up Open and initialize HCI device down Close HCI device reset Reset HCI device rstat Reset statistic counters auth Enable authentication noauth Disable authentication encrypt Enable encryption noencrypt Disable encryption piscan Enable page and inquiry scan noscan Disable page and inquiry scan iscan Enable inquiry scan, disable page scan pscan Enable page scan, disable inquiry scan ptype [type] With no type , displays the current packet types. Otherwise, all the packet types specified by type are set. type is a comma-sepa- rated list of packet types, where the possible packet types are DM1, DM3, DM5, DH1, DH3, DH5, HV1, HV2, HV3. name [name] With no name, prints local name. Otherwise, sets local name to name. class [class] With no class, prints class of device. Otherwise, sets class of device to class. class is a 24-bit hex number describing the class of device, as specified in section 1.2 of the Bluetooth Assigned Numers document. voice [voice] With no voice, prints voice setting. Otherwise, sets voice setting to voice. voice is a 16-bit hex number describing the voice set- ting. inqparms [win:int] With no win:int, prints inquiry scan window and interval. Otherwise, sets inquiry scan window to win slots and inquiry scan interval to int slots. pageparms [win:int] With no win:int, prints page scan window and interval. Otherwise, sets page scan window to win slots and page scan interval to int slots. pageto [to] With no to, prints page timeout. Otherwise, sets page timeout to to slots. aclmtu <mtu:pkt> Sets ACL MTU to to mtu bytes and ACL buffer size to pkt packets. scomtu <mtu:pkt> Sets SCO MTU to to mtu bytes and SCO buffer size to pkt packets. features Display device features version Display version information revision Display revision information lm [mode] With no mode , prints link mode. MASTER or SLAVE mean, respectively, to ask to become master or to remain slave when a connection request comes in. The additional keyword ACCEPT means that baseband connections will be accepted even if there are no listening AF_BLUETOOTH sockets. mode is NONE or a comma-separated list of keywords, where possible keywords are MASTER and ACCEPT . NONE sets link policy to the default behaviour of remaining slave and not accepting baseband connections when there are no listening AF_BLUETOOTH sockets. If MASTER is present, the device will ask to become master if a connection request comes in. If ACCEPT is present, the device will accept baseband connections even when there are no listening AF_BLUETOOTH sockets AUTHORS
Written by Maxim Krasnyansky <maxk@qualcomm.com> man page by Fabrizio Gennari <fabrizio.gennari@philips.com> BlueZ Nov 11 2002 HCICONFIG(1)