Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Missing Separator Issue in Make file Post 302363065 by zhaoenping on Monday 19th of October 2009 10:14:53 AM
Old 10-19-2009
Makefile: missing separator. stop.

I ran into the error of "missing separator." when runing make. The line is in the middle of a multiline list of file names. Hence it's not a TAB vs space issue.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

solaris 9 php-4.3.4 make issue

compiling 4.3.4 i'm running into the following error: quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Undefined first referenced symbol in file uncompress /usr/local/mysql/lib/libmysqlclient.a(my_compress.o) compress... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xyyz
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Mail issue - Subject title missing

I am not getting the Subject Title when sending mail from a Solaris server to the Outlook recipient. Example: #mail -s "Testing Subject title" xxx@mymail.com Test . # Here's what it shows in Microsoft Outlook (lil bit altered, but similar to it) -----Original Message-----... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kiem
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

postfix compilation issue with make

Hi guys, I'm in trouble to do postfix compilation on a Solaris. SunOS 5.10 Generic_118833-33 sun4u sparc SUNW, Sun-Fire-V440 I'm trying to compile postfix-2.4.5 which make replay /usr/ccs/bin/make and it's in the profile When I launch make install clean it replies make: Fatal... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: moustik
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

File column separator

Hi I have one file named pd.txt containing 0009910006101000001UNR OXYMETAZOLINE SPRAY 15ML 0831-30 OXYMETAZOLINE HCL PCK UNDEFINED NA 11420027305UNRURL PHARMA URL PHARMA NOSQC-SPRAY 0000--000000015000000001---1984-12-01ETH N006770831300999992 10006101023340000{0903032 X ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnmonu
5 Replies

5. Programming

Issue with make, no rule to make target etc.

I have been trying to split up my src directory to clear out files that are not re-compiled very often. Now I have the following setup in my trunk, trunk/bld trunk/src/ trunk/src/src_server trunk/makefile.linux In the make file, I have compile rules SOURCELOC = src # compile src c++... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

file separator issue

Dear All, this is very quick question from all the user need your real help. I have a file in a format like ############################### 20111213-01:00:00 ##################################################### |1002|0.7|3.9421424319336|/opt/bea/j2sdk1.4. |8241|0.5|0.43139228816|esd... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jojo123
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

GCC Makefile-Missing Separator

Hello, I am attempting to build gcc 4.0.4 on my Mac (OS X). When I use the "make" command, it returns with something like this: Makefile:6089: *** missing separator. Stop. This means that at the given line, I must go into the file and insert a TAB before the contents of that line. I have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tyler_92
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

[Solved: Missing A Record] DNS issue

Hi, I have recently built a new DNS server and created a new zone. I use an ESMTP server to handle mail and the new domain has been added to this. I can send mail to gmail and other domain addresses but unable to send it to one particular domain. (DSN:Service Unavailable) DNS... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Duffs22
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

CSV file column separator

Hi, I have a CSV file of 40 columns with "," as delimiter. I want to assign the value of each column to a variable. But some of the columns content inside contains "," so how can i split the columns and assign it to a variable. Regards, ARASU. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Arasu123
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

File command return wrong filetype while file holds group separator char.

hi, I am trying to get the FileType using the File command. I have one file, which holds Group separator along with ASCII character. It's a Text file. But when I ran the File command the FileType is coming as "data". It should be "ASCII, Text file". Is the latest version of File... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arpitak29
6 Replies
Net::Google::Code(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Net::Google::Code(3pm)

NAME
Net::Google::Code - a simple client library for google code SYNOPSIS
use Net::Google::Code; my $project = Net::Google::Code->new( project => 'net-google-code' ); $project->load; # load its metadata, e.g. summary, owners, members, etc. print join(', ', @{ $project->owners } ); # return a Net::Google::Code::Issue object, of which the id is 30 $project->issue( id => 30 ); # return a Net::Google::Code::Download object, of which the file name is # 'FooBar-0.01.tar.gz' $project->download( name => 'FooBar-0.01.tar.gz' ); # return a Net::Google::Code::Wiki object, of which the page name is 'Test' $project->wiki( name => 'Test' ); # loads all the downloads $project->load_downloads; my $downloads = $project->downloads; # loads all the wikis $project->load_wikis; my $wikis = $project->wikis; DESCRIPTION
Net::Google::Code is a simple client library for projects hosted in Google Code. Since 0.15, Net::Google::Code offers google's official issues api support. Besides the new "Net::Google::Code::Issue::list", "Net::Google::Code::Issue::Comment::list" and <Net::Googlel::Code::Issue::load_comments> methods, which use the api from start, you can set $Net::Google::Code::Issue::USE_HYBRID to true to load, create and update issue with the api too. But the official api is not function complete yet( e.g. no attachment support, can't merge, etc. ), Net::Google::Code will back to the scraping way to accomplish those stuff. ATTRIBUTES
project the project name email, password user's email and password, used to authenticate base_url the project homepage base_svn_url the project svn url (without trunk) base_feeds_url the project feeds url summary description labels owners members INTERFACE
load load project's home page, and parse its metadata parse acturally do the parse job, for load(); load_downloads load all the downloads, and store them as an arrayref in $self->downloads load_wikis load all the wikis, and store them as an arrayref in $self->wikis issue return a new Net::Google::Code::Issue object, arguments will be passed to Net::Google::Code::Issue's new method. download return a new Net::Google::Code::Download object, arguments will be passed to Net::Google::Code::Download's new method. wiki return a new Net::Google::Code::Wiki object, arguments will be passed to Net::Google::Code::Wiki's new method. DEPENDENCIES
Any::Moose, HTML::TreeBuilder, WWW::Mechanize, Params::Validate XML::FeedPP, DateTime, JSON, URI::Escape, MIME::Types, File::MMagic INCOMPATIBILITIES
None reported. BUGS AND LIMITATIONS
No bugs have been reported. This project is very very young, and api is not stable yet, so don't use this in production, at least for now. AUTHOR
sunnavy "<sunnavy@bestpractical.com>" Fayland Lam "<fayland@gmail.com>" LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2008-2010 Best Practical Solutions. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-04-26 Net::Google::Code(3pm)