Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SUN Custer Theory
Operating Systems Solaris SUN Custer Theory Post 302362092 by simka on Thursday 15th of October 2009 03:19:24 AM
Old 10-15-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeNuke2
this is not (always) true. this depends also on the configuration and the used HA service. but in the most common configurations you are right.
Thanks guys, I do have some knowledge on the AIX's LVM work. Eventually, did the solaris behave in such so.

When there are 2 storages (Storage1 and Storage2). On cluster point of view, only LV can be seem; these regardless on which Pyshical Storage (Storage1 and storage2) having issue. Is that concept correct?

------------------ -----------------
| Node1(PRI) | |Node2(SEC) |
------------------ ----------------
/ /
v v
--------------------
|Logical Volume| <----- Cluster concern
-------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------ -----------------
| storage1 | mirror |Storage2 | <---- Correct?
------------------ ----------------

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Theory question about the organization of a UNIX file...

Hi, I am quite sure that I am posting a question in the very wrong forum but I have to give a try. It's a question about UNIX theory. I don't have any clue of how to solve this question. If someone could kindly provide some good references or give me the formulas, it will be really... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ti_ma
1 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Why BackTrack3 Stored in USB Can Not Save Changes? What is the Theory Behind it?

I have a 16 GB Flash Drive. I changed the settings & set it as local disk, so my Vista recognizes it as a local disk, not removable disk. After that, i deleted the whole partition & then i made new partitions. I chose 9 GB to be in FAT32 format & 7 GB will be in ex2 format to save future... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: f.ben.isaac
0 Replies
PACEMAKER(8)						  System Administration Utilities					      PACEMAKER(8)

NAME
Pacemaker - Part of the Pacemaker cluster resource manager SYNOPSIS
crm_node command [options] DESCRIPTION
crm_node - Tool for displaying low-level node information OPTIONS
-?, --help This text -$, --version Version information -V, --verbose Increase debug output -Q, --quiet Essential output only Stack: -A, --openais Only try connecting to an OpenAIS-based cluster -H, --heartbeat Only try connecting to a Heartbeat-based cluster Commands: -n, --name Display the name used by the cluster for this node -N, --name-for-id=value Display the name used by the cluster for the node with the specified id -e, --epoch Display the epoch during which this node joined the cluster -q, --quorum Display a 1 if our partition has quorum, 0 if not -l, --list Display all known members (past and present) of this cluster (Not available for heartbeat clusters) -p, --partition Display the members of this partition -i, --cluster-id Display this node's cluster id -R, --remove=value (Advanced) Remove the (stopped) node with the specified name from Pacemaker's configuration and caches In the case of Heartbeat, CMAN and Corosync 2.0, requires that the node has already been removed from the underlying cluster Additional Options: -f, --force AUTHOR
Written by Andrew Beekhof REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org Pacemaker 1.1.10-29.el7 June 2014 PACEMAKER(8)