Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C++ ide
Top Forums Programming C++ ide Post 302361894 by homeboy on Wednesday 14th of October 2009 09:50:24 AM
Old 10-14-2009
Anjuta,i think it's better than Eclipse in c++,try it

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

IDE's for C++ and..ADA ?

I am looking for and IDE or at least a compiler that can handle calls from ADA to C++, including classes and whatnot. I am talking about the AIX platform (RS6000). I have tried Rational's ApexDuo but it sucks. Does anyone know a better solution ? Pure C++ compilers that are better than IBM's... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seeker
0 Replies

2. Programming

C/C++ IDE for FreeBSD

Hi folks I'm looking for a easy-to-use C/C++ IDE to develop application for X-windows on FreeBSD (window manager is OpenBox, and I don't have KDE/Gnome installed)! Is there a good programming IDE for this?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tos
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

netbeans IDE on Hp-UX

Can netbeans IDE be installed and used on hp-ux? Sorry I know this is more java specific but does anybody have any experience with this? There does not seem to be any specific installation or support from netbeans. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: domestos
0 Replies

4. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

shift hard disk from primary IDE channel to secondary IDE channal

Wellcomes All, some times ago I 've installed a Debian ditribution on an Hard Disk who was set as Primary Master. Few days ago, I 've decided to install another Hard Disk with a different Operating System. When I did that, I turned off the old hard disk, and I mouted the new one on the Primary IDE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thekarsillo
1 Replies

5. Linux

Any IDE's for Linux??

I know we are supposed to be using UNIX as a collection of tools but are there any big applications where I can run/test C programs without exposing the poor things to the outside world? :D (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: treedroppings
3 Replies

6. AIX

IDE for C programs on AIX

Hi, I need an IDE for my C application based on AIX 5.3 is there any IDE that I could use directly in AIX or I have to use X window server to visualise it on windows? Thanks in advance Hasnaa (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SteAlma
3 Replies
REPOSD(8)						     Linux Programmers Manual							 REPOSD(8)

NAME
reposd - SBLIM metric repository daemon SYNOPSIS
reposd [argument] DESCRIPTION
The reposd program is a system daemon that maintains a temporary repository of raw performance metrics for various system components. Raw metric data is forwarded from a seperate collection daemon that is located either locally or remotely (see gatherd(8)). The calculation of usable metrics from raw data is performed via repository metric plugins. The repository communication port, location of plugin directory, and other controllable configuration options are described in the configuration file man page (see reposd.conf(5)). The reposd daemon can be controlled at runtime by way of the reposctl(8) command. This provides the ability to query metric values or load and unload metric plugins online without the need to restart reposd. The primary goal of the the sblim-gather package is to implement the DMTF's Base Metric Model (DSP1053). While, reposd, gatherd(8), and their plugins can be used standalone, the greatest benefit comes from using their CIM provider layer in conjuction with a CIM Object Manager (see cimserver(1)). For more information about CIM and the Base Metric Model refer to the Distrubuted Management Task Force (DMTF) at http://www.dmtf.org. OPTIONS
argument reposd daemonizes by default. Passing any value on the command line will cause it to run in the terminal. FILES
/etc/reposd.conf This file contains the daemon configuration settings. See reposd.conf(5) for more information. BUGS
The SBLIM project maintains a mailing list to which you should direct all questions regarding sfcb, sfcc, wbemcli, the metric data gatherer, or any of the SBLIM providers. To subscribe to this list visit: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/sblim-issues Please report bugs you discover to the bug tracker. The SBLIM project bug tracking page can be found at: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=128809&atid=712784 AUTHORS
Please refer to the AUTHORS file distributed with sblim-gather. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-2012 IBM Corp. LICENSE
reposd is distributed under the terms of the Eclipse Public License ("Agreement"). Any use, reproduction or distribution of this program constitutes recipeients acceptance of the agreement. You can obtain a current copy of the Eclipse Public License from http://www.opensource.org/licenses/eclipse-1.0.php SEE ALSO
reposctl(8), reposd.conf(5), gatherd(8), cimserver(1) sblim-gather-2.2.8 06/17/2014 REPOSD(8)