Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Java code to access the shared heap Post 302361568 by Corona688 on Tuesday 13th of October 2009 02:09:33 PM
Old 10-13-2009
So you want to reach into java's raw memory from the outside, and access values stored in it that way?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Any way to access shared object using shell

Hi, I have created a shared object (abc.so) which has a function sum(int a, int b). Is there any way to load the "abc.so" and use the sum function using shell script.. thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yhacks
2 Replies

2. Programming

Code to write the heap into a file

Hi everybody, i am doing a project on checkpoints, where in i need to write the heap area into a file. I have got a code which i need to analyze, also asked in the forum under solaris https://www.unix.com/solaris/135483-libckpt.html The heap is implemented as a link list given by the structure... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: holla4ni
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Checking heap memory size for java app

Hi I have one Java application installed in my Solaris system. Is there a way to find out the heap memory allocated size/used size/free size for the particular Java process? If anyone knows the command, please let me know. Even I appreciate if I have any scripts to find out the same. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nthiruvenkatam
0 Replies

4. Programming

can i have an optimal solution for this java code ? Facing Java heap space problem even at 3GB heaps

My desired output is run: for this 1 for this 2 for this 3 for this 4 for this 5 for this 1,2 1->2 for this 2,3 2->3 for this 3,4 3->4 for this 4,5 4->5 for this 1,2,3 1->2,3 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vaibhavkorde
2 Replies
MEMBAR_OPS(3)						   BSD Library Functions Manual 					     MEMBAR_OPS(3)

NAME
membar_ops, membar_enter, membar_exit, membar_producer, membar_consumer, membar_sync -- memory access barrier operations SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/atomic.h> void membar_enter(void); void membar_exit(void); void membar_producer(void); void membar_consumer(void); void membar_sync(void); DESCRIPTION
The membar_ops family of functions provide memory access barrier operations necessary for synchronization in multiprocessor execution envi- ronments that have relaxed load and store order. membar_enter() Any store preceding membar_enter() will reach global visibility before all loads and stores following it. membar_enter() is typically used in code that implements locking primitives to ensure that a lock protects its data. membar_exit() All loads and stores preceding membar_exit() will reach global visibility before any store that follows it. membar_exit() is typically used in code that implements locking primitives to ensure that a lock protects its data. membar_producer() All stores preceding the memory barrier will reach global visibility before any stores after the memory barrier reach global visibility. membar_consumer() All loads preceding the memory barrier will complete before any loads after the memory barrier complete. membar_sync() All loads and stores preceding the memory barrier will complete and reach global visibility before any loads and stores after the memory barrier complete and reach global visibility. SEE ALSO
atomic_ops(3) HISTORY
The membar_ops functions first appeared in NetBSD 5.0. BSD
February 11, 2007 BSD