Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Amazon S3 storage mounting.
Operating Systems Solaris Amazon S3 storage mounting. Post 302361453 by jlliagre on Tuesday 13th of October 2009 08:32:46 AM
Old 10-13-2009

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

CEP as a Service (CEPaaS) with MapReduce on Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3

Tim Bass 11-25-2008 01:02 PM Just as I was starting to worry that complex event processing community has been captured by RDBMS pirates off the coast of Somalia, I rediscovered a new core blackboard architecture component, Hadoop. Hadoop is a framework for building applications on large... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problems with udev & mounting fat32 usb storage

I have been trying to get USB storage devices to auto-mount themselves under "/media/usb/<dev>" but have been running into some problems with udev (on FC7, btw... running udevd v.106) Every time I put in a FAT (not 32) USB stick, udev identifies it as "USB storage", identifies the partition and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jjinno
3 Replies

3. AIX

Mounting USB Mass Storage

Hi experts, recently i'm exploring USB with filesystem FAT32 mounting on my aix oslevel 6100-04-02-1007. I tried to google to get solutions but failed. Thus, i post it here hope to get solution. Appreciate :) This is my usb drives: (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: polar
5 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)