Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: transpose based on condition
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting transpose based on condition Post 302360914 by aemunathan on Sunday 11th of October 2009 11:27:05 AM
Old 10-11-2009
cool...its nice to have in one awk...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to split the String based on condition?

hi , I have a String str="/opt/ibm/lotus/ibw/latest" or ="/opt/lotus/ibw/latest" this value is dynamic..I want to split this string into 2 strings 1. /opt/ibm/lotus(/opt/lotus) this string must ends with "lotus" 2./ibw/latest can any body help me on this? Regards, sankar (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankar reddy
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Merging of all files based on a condition

Hi Friends, I am new to UNIX. I need to merge all the files(to FINAL.txt) in single directory based one condition. Out of all the files one of file will have specific value like :GF01: at any where in the file. so the file which is having :GF01: should be appended at the last. EX:... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arund_01
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Condition based concatenation.

Hello, I am looking for concatenating the lines based on conditions. Below are the contents of the file: Infile: ----- Test1.PO_Itm COLUMN GAC_DT. Test1.PO_Itm COLUMN (PRODTCD ,PLNTCD). Test1.PO_Itm COLUMN PLNTCD. Test1.PO_Itm COLUMN ACTVIND. Test2.RgnToTerrtryGPI COLUMN... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: indrajit_u
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Comment based on a condition

I want to comment 2 lines based on a condition. If THEN occurs immediately after WHEN then i have to comment both the lunes For example : $cat file1.txt CASE WHEN THEN 1 WHEN c1= 'I' AND c2= '0' THEN 2 So in this example i want to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashwin3086
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

moving files based on condition

hi i have to move files and send an email and attached the bad files to inform the developer about that. #!/bin/ksh BASE_DIR=/data/SrcFiles cd $BASE_DIR ## finding the files from work directory which are changed in 1 day find -type f -name "*.csv" –ctime 0 > /home/mydir/flist.txt ##... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: awais290
14 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transpose timestamp based on column values and calculate time difference

Hello Expert, I need to transpose Date-Timestamp based on same column values and calculate time difference. The input file would be as below and required output is mentioned in the bottom INPUT File ======== 08/23/2012 12:36:09 JOB_5340 08/23/2012 12:36:14 JOB_5340 08/23/2012... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asnandhakumar
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Columns to Rows - Transpose - Special Condition

Hi Friends, Hope all is well. I have an input file like this a gene1 10 b gene1 2 c gene2 20 c gene3 10 d gene4 5 e gene5 6 Steps to reach output. 1. Print unique values of column1 as column of the matrix, which will be a b c (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jacobs.smith
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Condition based on Timestamp (Date/Time based) from logfile (Epoch seconds)

Below is the sample logfile: Userids Date Time acb Checkout time: 2013-11-20 17:00 axy Checkout time: 2013-11-22 12:00 der Checkout time: 2013-11-17 17:00 xyz Checkout time: 2013-11-19 16:00 ddd Checkout time: 2013-11-21 16:00 aaa Checkout... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transpose matrix based on second column using awk

Hi, Is it possible to transpose the matrix like this using awk ? Many thanks in advance Input abc Name_1 0 abc Name_2 1 abc Name_3 2 abc Name_4 0.4 def Name_1 0 def Name_2 9 def Name_3 78 def Name_4 1 Output abc def Name_1 0 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: quincyjones
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy down based on condition

Hello: I need to copy down some data from the previous record in to the next record based on the below conditions If position 41- 59 of the current record is same as the previous record and the value of position 62 is not equal to 1 then copy the previous records value for positions... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: techedipro
1 Replies
INSTALLSIEVE(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   INSTALLSIEVE(1)

NAME
installsieve - user utility for managing sieve scripts SYNOPSIS
installsieve DESCRIPTION
installsieve is a utility that allows users to manage their sieve scripts kept on the server. OPTIONS
-v <name> View script with the given name. The script if retrieved sucessfully is output to standard output. -l List all of the scripts currently on the server. If one of the scripts is active a arrow is printed indicating that it is the active script. -p <port> Port to connect to. If left off this defaults to "sieve" as defined in /etc/services. -i <file> Install a file onto the server. If a script with the same name already exists on the server it is overwritten. Upon sucessfully putting the script on the server the script is set active. If <file> has the extension .script it is chopped when put on the server since sieve names may not contain a '.'. -a <name> Set <name> as the active script. The list of available names can be obtained from the '-l' option.. -d <name> Delete the sieve script on the server with <name>. -m <mechanism> Force installsieve to use <mechanism> for authentication. If not specified the strongest authentication mechanism is chosen. -g <name> Get the sieve script with <name> and save it to disk with a ".script" extension. If a file with that name already exists it is overwritten. -u <user> Userid/Authname to use for authentication; by default, the current user. CMU
Project Cyrus INSTALLSIEVE(1)