Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Java Server
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Java Server Post 302359801 by MariusG on Wednesday 7th of October 2009 11:40:20 AM
Old 10-07-2009
Question Java Server

I have a server written in java. I want to run it under Ubuntu 9.04(JJ). It must run in background and run at startup, too. I can only connect to the terminal with SSH(and bash). How can I do it?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Client in C++ , Server in Java ,Can they talk ???

Hello !!!!! , I am trying to develop a very simple client/server program using Sockets and the TCP/IP protocol.The client must be in C++ and the Server in Java , i was told that those two could talk to each other easily, but i can not make that happen. All i need is a very very simple example... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcnikolas
2 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

sun java application server 8.2

i had a confusion on the installed directory of my application server a. if I create a domain w/o putting in directory, the domain automatically goes to /var/appserver/domains directory. I need it to be under /opt/SUNWappserver/domains.. If I will include this in domain creation, may logs are... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sun java app server

quick question: where can I download sun java application server that will run in java6? or both? I need to install sun java app server and java6. thanks ---------- Post updated at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous update was at 09:12 AM ---------- OS: solaris10 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Java Directory Server icon

This probably is immensely trivial, but as the bank robber in the movie Dirty Harry says, "I gots to know." In Sun Java Directory Server's (v 5.2) list of users and groups, there are several scores of usernames that have an icon that looks like a blue circle. Below that are scores of usernames... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chilinski
0 Replies
byobu-enable(1) 						       byobu							   byobu-enable(1)

NAME
byobu-enable, byobu-disable - wrapper script for enabling/disabling automatic startup of byobu after login into text console SYNOPSIS
byobu-enable byobu-disable DESCRIPTION
byobu-enable will do two things: 1) run byobu-launcher-install(1) to configure byobu(1) to launch automatically on login 2) then launch byobu(1) byobu-disable will simply run byobu-launcher-uninstall(1). BUGS
None found, yet. SEE ALSO
screen(1), byobu-config(1), byobu-export(1), byobu-status(1), byobu-status-detail(1) http://launchpad.net/byobu AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Jan Klepek <jan.klepek at gmail.com> and the utility was written by Dustin Kirkland <kirkland@ubuntu.com> for Ubuntu systems (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 published by the Free Software Foundation. The complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL on Debian/Ubuntu systems, or in /usr/share/doc/fedora-release-*/GPL on Fedora systems, or on the web at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt. byobu 6 January 2011 byobu-enable(1)