Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: automate ispell
Operating Systems Linux SuSE automate ispell Post 302358916 by elblo on Monday 5th of October 2009 07:56:09 AM
Old 10-05-2009
The OS is Ubuntu 8.10 and the iSpell version is the last, the 3.3. I want to do that, automatice the user interaction, I'm going to see the Expect software. Thanks Smilie

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

ispell

I tried to install ispell on my suse linux 8.2 do do spell cheking for my webmail but I issue rpm -Uvh ispell-3.2.06-266.i586.rpm i get the following error message error: failed dependencies: libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.3) is needed by ispell-3.2.06-266 I also try to install... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hassan2
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

quick ispell help

Hi, I am trying to write a script that calls ispell (my linux version doesn't have aspell) on a file and runs from there. Pretty much looks like this at the beginning: #!/bin/bash # script that will spell check a file read -p "Enter a file name: " fileName ispell fileName I just... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: negzero7
3 Replies
WHAT-PATCH(1)						      General Commands Manual						     WHAT-PATCH(1)

NAME
what-patch - detect which patch system a Debian package uses SYNOPSIS
what-patch [options] DESCRIPTION
what-patch examines the debian/rules file to determine which patch system the Debian package is using. what-patch should be run from the root directory of the Debian source package. OPTIONS
Listed below are the command line options for what-patch: -h, --help Display a help message and exit. -v Enable verbose mode. This will include the listing of any files modified outside or the debian/ directory and report any additional details about the patch system if available. AUTHORS
what-patch was written by Kees Cook <kees@ubuntu.com>, Siegfried-A. Gevatter <rainct@ubuntu.com>, and Daniel Hahler <ubuntu@thequod.de>, among others. This manual page was written by Jonathan Patrick Davies <jpds@ubuntu.com>. Both are released under the GNU General Public License, version 3 or later. SEE ALSO
The Ubuntu MOTU team has some documentation about patch systems at the Ubuntu wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PackagingGuide/PatchSystems cdbs-edit-patch(1), dbs-edit-patch(1), dpatch-edit-patch(1) DEBIAN
Debian Utilities WHAT-PATCH(1)