Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: zones
Operating Systems Solaris zones Post 302358162 by DukeNuke2 on Thursday 1st of October 2009 12:58:11 PM

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Zones

Hi, I want to wheather there is any command by using that we can reboot all the zones , Example : I have 10 zones, I can reboot all 10 zones by using one command (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris Zones

I have a Solaris 10 box configured with a global zone and 3 non-global zones. All of the zones need to be configured so they can access and run an application in the global zone located at /export/home. How do i make this application and all of its accompanying files available to the 3 non-global... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: goose25
3 Replies

3. Solaris

zones

what are the files related to dns zones database file management ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tirupathi
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Global Zones

I'm logged into a non-global zone server. How would I find out what the global zone server name is from there? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: soupbone38
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Zones

Hi guys Im using VMware and ive installed solaris 10 in that..ive configured virtual disks in that n im using it..my question is if im gona configure zones in it do i need a seperate NIC card..my virtual interface name is pcn0 and if i create zones can i give pcn0:1 n allocate a seperate... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: madanmeer
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Zones

Hi Everyone, I need the process of how to add a cpu to a non-global zone or how to add a resource to non-globalzone. Thanks & Regards Padmaja (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: padmaja
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Zones

Hi Everyone, How to create a loopback filesystem in a running non golbalzone? and how to share a diskgroup in veritas ? Thanks & Regards Padmaja (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: padmaja
1 Replies

8. Solaris

zones

how can we know zone is migrate and which files going to update (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nsusheelgoud
3 Replies

9. Solaris

Tseries and zones

Does anyone know if I have to use LDOMS on a Tseries server? Or can I just setup zones using solaris 10 without using LDOMS? thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cornsnap
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Zones

haven't work with zones in a while. when shutting down zones from solaris 10 I have to do it from the global zone, but can I just shutdown the global zone and all non global zones will shutdown or do I have to zoneadm -z zonename shutdown for all the non global zones ,then shutdown... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: goya
2 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.1 2008-04-04 URI::URL(3)