Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development I can't open my index.php page after insert php code Post 302355507 by Neo on Tuesday 22nd of September 2009 11:53:10 PM
Old 09-23-2009
Your first line has a syntax error.

Do you see it?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP: problem with index.php

iam geting a error with this index script. heres the error Parse error: parse error in c:\phpdev\www\dev\compulearn\in work\index.php on line 39 Whats wrong?? ------------------------ <?php //display header and left bars include ('header.php'); include ('left.php'); //connect... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: perleo
13 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP:page.php?id= ????

Hi, i have this script to read from mysql (layout below) and the script will display the course title, and a url to the id, but when i click on the url it just goes back to that page(displaying all the course titles)but when u click on a course title i want it to read from detail table in php and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Integrating bash script into php (page)

I have written a bash script...now i need to call the script from php page. Can you give me an example to demonstrate how it is done?:( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xerox
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running php index.php as shell in webpage

so i have a bit of a unique situation. i have an encrypted index.php file that that can't be run the normal way that a web browser would run it. if it is run the normal way, the php script will show only gibberish on the web browser, instead of the actual php code. when run from the command... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
8 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Test Server - Forum Code Changes for PHP 5.3.10 to PHP 7

Here is some docs of my ongoing work to port this forum PHP code which is running on 5.3.10, to PHP 7. Motivation: Unfortunately, every thing that has a beginning must have an end. PHP 5.6 active support ended January 19, 2017. It will receive security support until December 31, 2018. #1 ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
7 Replies
Tk_GetDash(3)						       Tk Library Procedures						     Tk_GetDash(3)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Tk_GetDash - convert from string to valid dash structure. SYNOPSIS
#include <tk.h> int Tk_GetDash(interp, string, dashPtr) ARGUMENTS
Tcl_Interp *interp (in) Interpreter to use for error reporting. const char * string (in) Textual value to be converted. Tk_Dash *dashPtr (out) Points to place to store the dash pattern value converted from string. _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
These procedure parses the string and fills in the result in the Tk_Dash structure. The string can be a list of integers or a character string containing only ".,-_" or spaces. If all goes well, TCL_OK is returned. If string does not have the proper syntax then TCL_ERROR is returned, an error message is left in the interpreter's result, and nothing is stored at *dashPtr. The first possible syntax is a list of integers. Each element represents the number of pixels of a line segment. Only the odd segments are drawn using the "outline" color. The other segments are drawn transparent. The second possible syntax is a character list containing only 5 possible characters ".,-_ ". The space can be used to enlarge the space between other line elements, and can not occur as the first position in the string. Some examples: -dash . = -dash {2 4} -dash - = -dash {6 4} -dash -. = -dash {6 4 2 4} -dash -.. = -dash {6 4 2 4 2 4} -dash {. } = -dash {2 8} -dash , = -dash {4 4} The main difference of this syntax with the previous is that it is shape-conserving. This means that all values in the dash list will be multiplied by the line width before display. This assures that "." will always be displayed as a dot and "-" always as a dash regardless of the line width. On systems where only a limited set of dash patterns, the dash pattern will be displayed as the most close dash pattern that is available. For example, on Windows only the first 4 of the above examples are available. The last 2 examples will be displayed identically as the first one. KEYWORDS
dash, conversion Tk 8.3 Tk_GetDash(3)