Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: To add more than 500 ips
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting To add more than 500 ips Post 302355337 by gsiva on Tuesday 22nd of September 2009 10:34:02 AM
Old 09-22-2009
I have values more than that, as specified in the url given. The ip's more than 500 are not listening to the 53 port...

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Linux Notebook for $500

Balance 14.1" Notebook Computer with CD-ROM Drive (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
2 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

HTTP Status 500

Hello all, sori my english very bad,but 1 month i search about this case and nothing can help,maybe I wrong place but please if anybody can help me about this error: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0 >= 0 at java.util.Vector.elementAt(Vector.java:432) at... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fredginting
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to tail last 500 lines and vi them?

I have a very large log file and it speed up scrolling. so I want to tail last 500 lies and see using vi editor. tail -n 500 large_file | small_file | vi {}; this won't work. I'm very novice on Unix. TIA. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kang
2 Replies

4. IP Networking

To add more than 500 ips

To add more than 500 ips Hi, I have a server, which has more than of 1000 ip address, but only 500 ip address are responding in the Server. Here below the error message received while restarting the named Code: Sep 22 00:25:00 ns2 named: creating IPv4 interface... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsiva
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Fill the values between -500 to 500 -awk

input -200 2.4 0 2.6 30 2.8 output -500 0 -499 0 -488 0 .......... .......... .... -200 2.4 .... ... 0 2.6 (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: quincyjones
6 Replies

6. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

for loop (001 to 500)

hey, how do i create a for loop that runs for i from 001 to 500 ? i need that the zero prefix will remain so when i print "i" it will look like so: 001 002 . . 008 009 . . 058 059 . . 500 please advise. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: boaz733
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Deleting all lines except last 500

Hi All, I want to write a script which first check the line counts of a file if its more than 500 it deletes rest except the last 500.. I tried sed but it looks sed counts line numbers from the head & not from tail.. May be I need a wc -l frist then apply if statement & pass on the line count... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: ailnilanjan
17 Replies

8. HP-UX

Find file more than 500 MB

Hi, I used to use the below command on Solaris find /var/tmp -size +500000 -exec ls -e {} \; but this command does not seem to work on HP-UX. Can you help me list all files under /var/tmp and its sub-directories which are more than 500MB in size ? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
7 Replies

9. Linux

Add two different subnet public IPs to single NIC or two different NIC on same box

Hello Admins, My ask is how can I add two different subnet IPs to same box with two different gateways? The issue is I can connect to the box when I am on ethernet LAN, but I am not able to connect to the same IP when I am on wifi. The server is RHEL 7 VM on vmware. How can I get connected... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
4 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)