Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: 'int' Unix to Linux!! Help!!
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat 'int' Unix to Linux!! Help!! Post 302355010 by roosse77i on Monday 21st of September 2009 08:19:07 AM
Old 09-21-2009
Okie, Corona688!
Thanks for your help. I think I'll have to change some of my app code, anyway. It will be veeeery boring, but I guess this is the only way.

Thanks!Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Unsigned int

How can I store and/or print() a number that is larger than 4 294 967 295 in C? is int64_t or u_int64_t what I need ? if, so how can I printf it to stdout? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nimnod
2 Replies

2. Programming

difference between int ** func() and int *& func()

What is the difference between int** func() and int*& func(). Can you please explain it with suitable example. Thanks, Devesh. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: devesh
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

can unix program declare int?

can unix program declare int??how to declare ? if i want to declare int and using read command then compare which int is small...how to do this??can somebody help me? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yeah016
1 Replies

4. Programming

to get the correct value with unsigned int

hi, Please help me with the following code to get the difference in values. struct a{ int b1; int c1; char d1; } main() { unsigned int b=10; unsigned int c; c = b - (unsigned int )sizeof(a); printf("%d",c); } Here c returns some junk value. How can i get the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: naan
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

int open(const char *pathname, int flags, mode_t mode) doubt...

hello everybody! I want to create a file with permissions for read, write, and execute to everybody using C, so I write this code: #include <stdio.h> #include <sys/types.h> #include <sys/stat.h> #include <fcntl.h> int main(){ int fileDescriptor; fileDescriptor =... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: csnmgeek
2 Replies

6. Programming

int *ptr + max possible value

From reading my C book, Im aware that the integers have a maximum value which depends on what type of processor you are using (since they use 16-bit or 32-bit instructions). Now I know pointers are very flexible, since they can reference anything, but in the case of integer pointers, can they... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: JamesGoh
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

From string to int ?

hello guys i m new to shell scripting and can't find out why this structure is not right I m guessing this happens because $LINESUM is a string . so how can i do this ? i want my script to do so many loops as the number of the lines of one custom file. #!/bin/bash echo give me path name... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xamxam
5 Replies

8. Programming

Handle int listen(int sockfd, int backlog) in TCP

Hi, from the manual listen(2): listen for connections on socket - Linux man page It has a parameter called backlog and it limits the maximum length of queue of pending list. If I set backlog to 128, is it means no more than 128 packets can be handled by server? If I have three... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sehang
3 Replies

9. Programming

'int air_date' '%'?

int air_date='20100103'; //2010 - Jan - 03 /* My goal here is to subtract a day. */ int day = air_date % 100; //?????? Is this right? //Are there any functions time/date for this type of date format? :cool: (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sepoto
7 Replies

10. Fedora

Which is the better platform to learn UNIX/Linux (Kali Linux Vs. Red Hat or other)?

I just started a new semester and I started my UNIX class yesterday. I've already decided to use python along with my learning process but what I really want to use with it is Kali as my UNIX/Linux platform to learn off of since I already wanted to learn Cyber Sec. anyways. I just wanted to know if... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ApacheOmega
12 Replies
GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)                                               User Commands                                              GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)

NAME
grub-render-label - generate a .disk_label for Apple Macs. SYNOPSIS
grub-render-label [OPTION...] [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
Render Apple .disk_label. -b, --bgcolor=COLOR use COLOR for background -c, --color=COLOR use COLOR for text -f, --font=FILE use FILE as font (PF2). -i, --input=FILE read text from FILE. -o, --output=FILE set output filename. Default is STDOUT -t, --text=STRING set the label to render -v, --verbose print verbose messages. -?, --help give this help list --usage give a short usage message -V, --version print program version Mandatory or optional arguments to long options are also mandatory or optional for any corresponding short options. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-grub@gnu.org>. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for grub-render-label is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and grub-render-label programs are properly installed at your site, the command info grub-render-label should give you access to the complete manual. grub-render-label (GRUB) 2.02-2ubuntu8.3 July 2018 GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)