Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: perl book
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting perl book Post 302355006 by varontron on Monday 21st of September 2009 07:59:51 AM
Old 09-21-2009
This is a good place to start for free stuff:
The perl.org Online Library - perl.org

There are also links to lots of other free and paid resources at The Perl Directory - perl.org

hth,
dv

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Please recommend me a Book

I have a SCO OpenServer 5 and I'll like to know about a Very good Book for Unix Networking that can help me with this server or any good book about Unix Networking. Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SuPeRbYtE
2 Replies

2. Solaris

e-book

Hi everybody I a new one And I have just wanted to research on Sun Solaris So can you help me what e-book to read ( and if can you give me the direct address to load ) Thks so much (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: iwbasts
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Good learning perl Book

Can anyone suggest a good pearl book?:) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nygenka
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can anyone recommend a book for perl WIN32

Is there a book available that goes into the PERL WIN32 module in depth ? I like the Unix in a nutshell or Perl Black Book by Holzner way of teaching. Teach by example. Anyone ? Thanks Popeye, Olive and sweetpea :p (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: popeye
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

suggest book on Perl-cgi

hi ppl there is requirement of perl-cgi application in my project but i dont have knowledge about CGI i am good in perl so suggest some books .... one book i found on net is "Writing CGI Applications with Perl" is this book good ?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zedex
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Any book to learn perl scripting

Hi, Please suggest me any good book to learn pearl scripting. Thanks in advance !!!!:) (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vkvishwakarma6
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

What do people think of the "Beginning Perl" book for learning Perl?

Seems like it's written out pretty well for a beginner to learn, any thoughts or recommendations for other books? I'd post the link but I can't do that yet. The book is called "Beginning Perl" by Simon Cozens (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: budfoxcat
2 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Book to learn Perl

Hi guys, which book are you raccomand to start learn Perl from the ground ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK Book

Friends Can you suggest me best AWK Book links Thanks Rajkumar (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajkumarin
2 Replies
TM::Materialized::Stream(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     TM::Materialized::Stream(3pm)

NAME
TM::Materialized::Stream - Topic Maps, abstract class for maps with stream based input/output drivers SYNOPSIS
# this class will never be directly used for instantiation # see the description in TM and individual low-level drivers (AsTMa, ...) DESCRIPTION
This class is a subclass of TM, so it implements map objects. It is abstract, though, as it only defined how a stream-based driver package should behave. It may thus be inherited by classes which implement external formats (TM::Materialized::AsTMa, TM::Materialized::XML, ....). INTERFACE
Constructor The constructor of implementations should expect a hash as parameter containing the field(s) from TM and one or more of the following: url: If given, then the instance will be read from this url whenever synced in. file: If given, then the data will be read/written from/to this file. This is just a convenience as it will be mapped to url. inline: If given, then the instance will be read directly from this text provided inline when synced. If several fields ("file", "url", "inline") are specified, it is undefined which one will be taken. Examples (using AsTMa): # opening from an AsTMa= file $atm = new TM::Materialized::AsTMa (file => 'here.atm'); # why need a file? files are evil, anyway $atm = new TM::Materialized::AsTMa (inline => '# this is AsTMa'); SEE ALSO
TM AUTHOR INFORMATION
Copyright 200[2-6], Robert Barta <drrho@cpan.org>, All rights reserved. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html perl v5.10.1 2008-04-10 TM::Materialized::Stream(3pm)