Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: which platform
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting which platform Post 302352907 by Neo on Monday 14th of September 2009 03:23:59 AM

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Platform decision

Hi folks First, let me apologize in advance for the long message. I know this will sound like a typical "newbie" message but I am really working to understand the technology in order to make informed decisions. I am currently in the process of evaluating Unix hardware and OS platforms for an... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scooter
5 Replies

2. AIX

AIX platform

Hello, I need to download some programs to AIX 5.2 box but the download page have two versions: for 32 and 64 bits. Is there a command to know what platform is my AIX 5.2 box? I mean 32 or 64 bits?? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jpoot
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multiple platform scripts

Hello I'm writing a script system in bash that I want to run on Un*x (SunOS), Linux, and cygwin also. The scripts starts with the sha-bang #!/bin/bash, but I experienced that the bash interpreter path are different on these platforms. My question is how can I manipulate the command interpreter... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: *ptr
8 Replies

4. Programming

Platform type in Unix

Hi all, How does one get the platform type in UNIX (for e.g. sparc/i386)? I need an function call and not the command like uname -p. thanks! (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: slash_blog
24 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Most used unix platform as desktop.

Just wonder about this question everytime that how many of us use unix as desktop and prefers which unix platform as desktop. - nilesh (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ynilesh
4 Replies

6. Red Hat

How to tell if your platform is real or VMWare?

Does anyone know for sure how to tell whether the RHEL 3 / 4 / 5 server you're logged into is real or VMware, other than rpm -qa | grep -i vm? And if the server is real, is there any way to tell from the OS level what kind of hardware you're on? I guess I'm looking for something analogous to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lbholde
2 Replies

7. Programming

about unix platform

Hi can any body post example for socket tcpclient in c++ act like browser with HTTp 1.1 and send message for the server (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Net Star
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is unix os or platform?

hellow everyone, iam a new user to linux and i have question about unix os. unix is operating system or platform iam confused. i have read some article about unix but i haven't found the answer what iam searching for. so iam confused in this topic can anyone made it clear. Any types of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: paruhang
8 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

R plots in UNIX platform

How do you see plots produced in R under UNIX platform? Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnkim0806
2 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)