Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Discussion of Solaris 10 releases (Updates) Post 302351720 by pzxkys on Wednesday 9th of September 2009 10:18:00 AM
Old 09-09-2009
Which releases is it true for?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

unix updates- Where can I find unix updates online for IBM servers?

I have a Unix based server running Sagitta and the server is giving me an error of 4b10004 and my research tells me this is an EPROM issue, which means the processor needs to be flashed or repaired. Once up and running where can I go to get updates for Unix? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: crainer
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

vb 3.0 Upgrade Discussion

Please discuss vB 3.0 upgrade or ask questions here. Neo (27 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
27 Replies

3. Solaris

Problem with Solaris system on x86. It would not boot again after updates.

Hi All, I have an x86 system which I have just installed Solaris 10 on, I intend to use this as a database server for Oracle, I tried to patch the server with the latest updates from SUN in preparation for the Oracle installation as I wanted to make sure that I was running the latest patches. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: platforminc
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 2.5.1 and 2.6 OE CD and later HW releases

Hi Folks, New to the list/forum but not new to Solaris (Unix/Linux etc) been with it since 1991 or so :).. and my favorite little box is a small lunchbox IPX with upgraded motherboard (110MHz MicroSparc), RasterFlex32 24bit framebuffer... It's a sweet little one -- took two weeks to set up a... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dyna
8 Replies

5. Solaris

IPF on Solaris 10 prior 10 8/07 releases

I'm trying to enable IPF ( ip filter ) on solaris 10 release 6/06 Solaris 10 6/06 s10s_u2wos_09a SPARC so i enabled svc:/network/ipfilter:default it was disabled by default and svc:/network/pfil:default was enabled and online there only one config file under etc $/etc/ipf/ipf.conf i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: h@foorsa.biz
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris Patch Updates (Kerberos)

Hi, I have a Solaris 10 device which has quite a dated version of Kerberos 5 installed. I'd like to upgrade the version of Kerberos to a more recent version, but was unsure whether updates to Kerberos are provided by applying a Solaris patch - or whether I would need to go to the MIT website... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: James1011
0 Replies
CPANPLUS::Shell::Default::Plugins::CustomSource(3)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	CPANPLUS::Shell::Default::Plugins::CustomSource(3)

NAME
CPANPLUS::Shell::Default::Plugins::CustomSource - add custom sources to CPANPLUS SYNOPSIS
### elaborate help text CPAN Terminal> /? cs ### add a new custom source CPAN Terminal> /cs --add file:///path/to/releases ### list all your custom sources by CPAN Terminal> /cs --list ### display the contents of a custom source by URI or ID CPAN Terminal> /cs --contents file:///path/to/releases CPAN Terminal> /cs --contents 1 ### Update a custom source by URI or ID CPAN Terminal> /cs --update file:///path/to/releases CPAN Terminal> /cs --update 1 ### Remove a custom source by URI or ID CPAN Terminal> /cs --remove file:///path/to/releases CPAN Terminal> /cs --remove 1 ### Write an index file for a custom source, to share ### with 3rd parties or remote users CPAN Terminal> /cs --write file:///path/to/releases ### Make sure to save your sources when adding/removing ### sources, so your changes are reflected in the cache: CPAN Terminal> x DESCRIPTION
This is a "CPANPLUS::Shell::Default" plugin that can add custom sources to your CPANPLUS installation. This is a wrapper around the "custom module sources" code as outlined in "CUSTOM MODULE SOURCES" in CPANPLUS::Backend. This allows you to extend your index of available modules beyond what's available on "CPAN" with your own local distributions, or ones offered by third parties. perl v5.16.3 2013-05-20 CPANPLUS::Shell::Default::Plugins::CustomSource(3)