Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Where to download EIS-DVD?
Operating Systems Solaris Where to download EIS-DVD? Post 302351531 by webster5u on Tuesday 8th of September 2009 11:56:33 PM
Old 09-09-2009
Where to download EIS-DVD?

Anywhere we able to get EIS-DVD or it is only for Sun partnership company? Is it copyrighted.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

File .profile-EIS

Where is the file .profile-EIS???:confused::confused: (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: flavio841
6 Replies

2. Solaris

EIS-DVD Version

how to know which eis-dvd version is installed on the system ? and is there a way to get EIS-DVD for March past year (2009) ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mduweik
3 Replies

3. Solaris

How to Install EIS DVD for SPARC (solaris 10)

hello, i need to install eis dvd (recommanded patches) dvd for a client, but i don't know the procedure, can you please help? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: feg
1 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

unable to open the MRL 'dvd:///dev/dvd'

I am getting an error similar to this when I try to watch dvd's. Every program has a similar version of this. unable to open the MRL 'dvd:///dev/dvd'For VLC I have found a way to fix it. CD/DVD Drive not working VLC error (SOLVED) (Page 1) - Help & Support (Stable) - CrunchBang Linux Forums... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies

5. Solaris

EIS Patch JumpStart

Dear Gurus, What is the proper method, steps and configs for me to perform EIS Patch installation through JumpStart Server-Client for Solaris 10? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: NewSolarisSquad
1 Replies

6. AIX

Using mkdvd to create bootable mksysb on dvd reports success but nothing on dvd?

Hello, Running AIX 7.1 7100-00-03-1115, trying to make a mksysb image to a dvd drive using mkdvd. My final command looks like this.. mkdvd -e -V rootvg -R -C /usr1/AIXADMIN/mkcd/cd_fs -I /usr1/AIXADMIN/mkcd/cd_images -M /usr1/AIXADMIN/mkcd/mksysbimage -d /dev/cd0 -Y When i run this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: c3rb3rus
3 Replies
synce-partnership(1)					   http://synce.sourceforge.net/				      synce-partnership(1)

NAME
rra-appointment-from-vevent, rra-appointment-to-vevent, rra-contact-from-vcard, rra-contact-to-vcard, rra-decode, rra-delete, rra-get-data, rra-get-ids, rra-get-recurring-appointments, rra-get-types, rra-put-data, rra-subscribe, rra-task-from-vtodo, rra-task-to-vtodo, rra-time- zone - Tools for manipulating the WinCE Database SYNOPSIS
rra-appointment-from-vevent [-d LEVEL] [-c CODEPAGE] [-u] [-t TZFILE] VEVENT_FILE APPOINTMENT_FILE rra-appointment-to-vevent [-d LEVEL] [-c CODEPAGE] [-u] [-t TZFILE] APPOINTMENT_FILE [VEVENT_FILE] rra-contact-from-vcard [-d LEVEL] [-c CODEPAGE] [-u] VCARD_FILE CONTACT_FILE rra-contact-to-vcard [-d LEVEL] [-c CODEPAGE] [-u] CONTACT_FILE [VCARD_FILE] rra-decode FILE rra-delete [-d LEVEL] TYPE-ID OBJECT-ID ... rra-get-data [-d LEVEL] TYPE-ID OBJECT-ID FILENAME rra-get-ids [-d LEVEL] TYPE-ID ... rra-get-recurring-appointments rra-get-types [-d LEVEL] rra-put-data TYPE-ID OBJECT-ID FLAGS FILENAME rra-subscribe [-d LEVEL] [TYPE-ID] [TYPE-ID] ... rra-task-from-vtodo [-d LEVEL] [-c CODEPAGE] [-u] [-t TZFILE] VTODO_FILE TASK_FILE rra-task-to-vtodo [-d LEVEL] [-c CODEPAGE] [-u] [-t TZFILE] TASK_FILE [VTODO_FILE] rra-timezone [-d LEVEL] [-h] [-i INPUT-FILE] [-o OUTPUT-FILE] [-b] [-r] [-v] DESCRIPTION
This small tools could be used to manipulate the database of a WinCE device. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Jonathan McDowell <noodles@earth.li> SEE ALSO
synce(1) The SynCE project September 2003 synce-partnership(1)