Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: www-csli
Top Forums Web Development www-csli Post 302350920 by aneuryzma on Sunday 6th of September 2009 12:00:05 PM
Old 09-06-2009
www-csli

Hi,

how comes that this website has "www-csli" rather than "www" as URL ?

CSLI Center for the Study of Language and Information -- Stanford University

thanks

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

create a ~/www directory?

Hey, How do I create a ~/www directory in Linux. I want to make a web space for a few perl scripts I need to test. I have an account on a Linux server and I am telnetting to the account from a windows 2000 machine. How can I actually make a virtual directory? I know by creating a www... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pradnoir
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

file permissions on www

I recently purchased an account at a web host provider. When I logged into my file system for the first time to check the file permissions, I noticed that the file permissions on the www folder where like this: drwxr-x--- The index.html file was in the www folder as expected. If I have... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vic20
4 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

www.unix.com

Of late, when i start www.unix.com my system is going to 100% CPU and takes lot of time to get the information. I think this is happening after adding the graphics on the page. Has anyone seen this problem..Sorry to post this here.. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sssow
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

www.caldera.com

what happened with www.caldera.com or www.sco.com? i cant access the sites 10 days now. I try from my home pc, from internet cafe,from my work. Can you access these sites? I live in Greece. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalco
2 Replies

5. Programming

WWW::Mechanize Question

We've been running perl scripts using the www::mechanize module on a linux box with no issues, however we just implemented the same scripts on an aix machine, aix 6.1, perl 5.8.8, and I am running into the issue with Content_Encoding: gzip in the returned html. I can't read it in that it is coming... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: islanderman
0 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)