Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: user support
Operating Systems Solaris user support Post 302350719 by DukeNuke2 on Friday 4th of September 2009 04:08:42 PM
Old 09-04-2009
use the "break" sequence for your hardware... if there is a keyboard attached, use "stop + a" to go to OBP. it would help if you tell us which hardware you use...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Hands on Support

Check this link. Its Sun Solaris Docs link that place all sorts of Materials in it. From Hands on Support materials Etc. Quite intresting. Sun OS Hands on Docs. :cool: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: killerserv
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

HP Support Plus media

Hi folks, i owe a HP 9000 E55 (antique...) server. I also owe the original version of the OS HPUX 11.0. Unfortenately i can't find the HP-Support Plus medium. During the instlallation i was asked to put it in, i always skip this one. But the system runs not very well. On HP's website you can... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: FNORD
8 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

XML support

Does Unix or Linux support XML (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: usha4u
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

SVG support

Okay, I know this is not necessarily a specific HP-UX OS question, but I'm hoping someone here may simply know the answer. We're trying to find out if SVG images are supported and viewable in any Mozilla (or Firefox) versions (1.5 or up) that are ported to HP-UX. On some platforms SVG requires a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nedlyj
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ntfs support

hello, I want to acces my other drives(NTFS) on my fedora 6......I had recomplied my kernel to 2.6.23....previously it was 2.6.18.... Also I had loaded driver for ntfs ie.......installed successfully ....fuse + ntfs-3g..... Now I am able to accces my other ntfs drives....... but what i need is... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunchaudhary19
11 Replies

6. AIX

Phone support

We have a 7028 p series server that has a lapsed hardware service contract, and I was attempting to create a billable tech support phone call, and IBM said that they do on site billable only. Is anybody out there aware of reputable third party support companies I might be able to contact. I have... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: markper
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Determining if user is local-user in /etc/passwd or LDAP user

Besides doing some shell-script which loops through /etc/passwd, I was wondering if there was some command that would tell me, like an enhanced version of getent. The Operating system is Solaris 10 (recent-ish revision) using Sun DS for LDAP. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ckmehta
5 Replies

8. HP-UX

hp-ux support merced

hi all ! does anyone know what version hp-ux support VLIW Itanium (Merced) 733Mhz? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ijj
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Does vsftpd support user access with client certificate with priv/pub key + vsftpd certificate?

:rolleyes:I am trying to setup all certificate based client-server environment in Linux using vsftpd and curl with openssl. I would like to make a user access with vsftpd certificate and user own client certificate (self-signed) with private/public key. I don't see google posts about the my plan... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gogogo
4 Replies

10. Red Hat

Does vsftpd support user subcommand?

I'm wondering if vsftpd supports user subcommand? I found I can't switch user after ftp login. Maybe someone can give me a certain answer. I always got the message as below, I enabled log_ftp_protocol=YES and checked the vsftpd.log, it didn't help much actually. The log file only... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bestard
6 Replies
SDL_VideoInfo(3)						 SDL API Reference						  SDL_VideoInfo(3)

NAME
SDL_VideoInfo - Video Target information STRUCTURE DEFINITION
typedef struct{ Uint32 hw_available:1; Uint32 wm_available:1; Uint32 blit_hw:1; Uint32 blit_hw_CC:1; Uint32 blit_hw_A:1; Uint32 blit_sw:1; Uint32 blit_sw_CC:1; Uint32 blit_sw_A:1; Uint32 blit_fill; Uint32 video_mem; SDL_PixelFormat *vfmt; } SDL_VideoInfo; STRUCTURE DATA
hw_available Is it possible to create hardware surfaces? wm_available Is there a window manager available blit_hw Are hardware to hardware blits accelerated? blit_hw_CC Are hardware to hardware colorkey blits accelerated? blit_hw_A Are hardware to hardware alpha blits accelerated? blit_sw Are software to hardware blits accelerated? blit_sw_CC Are software to hardware colorkey blits accelerated? blit_sw_A Are software to hardware alpha blits accelerated? blit_fill Are color fills accelerated? video_mem Total amount of video memory in Kilobytes vfmt Pixel format of the video device DESCRIPTION
This (read-only) structure is returned by SDL_GetVideoInfo. It contains information on either the 'best' available mode (if called before SDL_SetVideoMode) or the current video mode. SEE ALSO
SDL_PixelFormat, SDL_GetVideoInfo SDL
Tue 11 Sep 2001, 23:01 SDL_VideoInfo(3)