Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users VPN (vpnc) is not working combined with PPP (using wvdial (modem 3G)) Post 302350673 by pdemong on Friday 4th of September 2009 01:49:00 PM
Old 09-04-2009
ouch, I think I gonna fail on this forum too. :^(

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Modem - Test /dev/modem

Ok. I tried following the directions from some of the other threads, but I've hit a road block. I have red hat 7.3 and I installed the hcf package: hcfpcimodem-0.99lnxtbeta03042700k2.4.18_3-1rh.i386.rpm It installed ok, no errors, but I still can't get linux to find my modem. I've tried... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lawadm1
2 Replies

2. IP Networking

How to get Caller Id in PPP

hello I am workin with PPP to send data from dos machine to unix & Linux machine using FTP with help of fax & voice modem(Caller id Enabled & Exchange provides facility). i need to identify phone(number) connect with Dos machine i.e. to identify from where data is send. so i want to get the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yspl
0 Replies

3. IP Networking

CCP In PPP

Hi, I am using linux-2.6.10 mandrake. In which i am establishing PPP sessions with the peer.During the PPP negotiations i negotiate even CCP-deflate compression option. I just wanted to know the amount of memory which is being used in kernel space by the compression algorithms,when a ccp... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriram.ec
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

scripting for wvdial for dial-up

:cool:is there a way to script wvdail to save in a file the speed of the dailup and the time spent online, to be looked at later to compare what ISP's says????? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rayburke30
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

VPNC auto connect shell script

I need a script which connects to vpn (asks for password) then when its connected starts a terminal connection to a specified ip address. Can somebody help me with this please? Thank you in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsax64
0 Replies

6. Linux

Bash to append domain in search field of resolv.conf after vpnc connection in Linux

After vpn connection,I am not able to resolve any machines in remote gateway.It looks like remote domain is added to domain field instead of adding it to the Search field in /etc/resolv.conf I want the remote domain to add to search field along with local domain.Can anyone tell a bash or script... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeremy_brett
2 Replies
ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)