Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Text to CSV
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Text to CSV Post 302350167 by shantanuo on Thursday 3rd of September 2009 03:29:24 AM
Old 09-03-2009
I have changed the LogFormat of httpd
But the %t display the date in the following format.

[31/Aug/2009:11:56:59 +0530]

MySQL does not understand this format and needs to be formatted something lie this...
2009-09-03 12:58:43

I need to change the %{format}t But I am not sure about the syntax. Any help?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

converting text to csv format

I am trying to check each line and based on first two digits, the comma needs to be place. I checked in the earlier post where the text is converted to csv with a tab delimited. Here is the test file that needs to be changed to csv 11 051701 22 051701 330123405170105170112345... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: gthokala
13 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to convert text/csv to excel

Hello All, I have a sql report with 50 columns and 1000 rows result in a file ( txt / csv). is there is any way that we can move them to excel in KSH. Thanks, Sateesh (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kotasateesh
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Text to csv

Hi, I have a document with a lot of data, it is structured like this, UNIQUESTRING To be acquited of a crime is to be deemed to be innocent of the charges after a court hearing. This is different from a <a href=lawglos_Discharge.html>Discharge</a>, where the case is never heard. In... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lawstudent
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can't use Text::CSV... any sample code out there?

I was looking at a library that lets me parse comma delimited csv files without a problem, but unfortunately, I'm not allowed to make use of that library. I understand that the library probably does something similar to a string split(), but I don't quite know what kind of regular expression is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrwatkin
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

text to csv conversion

Thank u every body ......just need a help so that a text file needs to be converted into CSV............. my log file is as follows Host scsi3: usb-storage Vendor: Maxtor Product: OneTouch III Serial Number: 044303E5 Protocol: Transparent SCSI Transport: Bulk ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tangotango
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert text to CSV

Hi Gurus I need urgent help to convert a flat log file into csv format to load into database. Log looks like: a=1 b=2 c=3 a=4 b=5 c=6 Only the values at right side of = will come into csv and it should create a new line once it receives "a" field. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandipjee
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

TEXT to CSV using Perl

Hi Folks Need some help with this and my Perl isnt the hottest I also have text::csv installed on my perl install The large text with a few million entries is in a format below example text file Fig Leafs Cake No: 0000001 Author: King s. Record No: 995-34343-232-232... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: messiah1
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create csv from text file

Gents, I am trying to create a csv file using the file attached. I have a problem to get all information required because the rows are not continues. Here is my code till now. awk ' /"ffid"/{if(s){print s;s=$NF}else{s=$NF}} /"LineNumber"/{s=s $NF} /"PointNumber"/{s=s $NF}... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiam912
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

CSV from Text file

Gents, Attached there is a input.txt and code.txt file. I use that code to create a csv file from txt file. Is there the possibility to generate other code more faster to generate the CVS file using the input file. I have deleted many data in the input file to avoid load a lot data. ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiam912
10 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert text to csv

Hi, Is there somebody there to post an idea on how to convert this 5 liner row to 1 liner or tab delimiter to be import to database. Here the text file format: Description: Description1 Link: https://www.google.com Date: June 2, 2018 Time: 00:07:44 Age: 1 days ago Description:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lxdorney
2 Replies
NOS-TUN(8)						    BSD System Manager's Manual 						NOS-TUN(8)

NAME
nos-tun -- implement ``nos'' or ``ka9q'' style IP over IP tunnel SYNOPSIS
nos-tun -t tunnel -s source -d destination -p protocol_number [source] target DESCRIPTION
The nos-tun utility is used to establish an nos style tunnel, (also known as ka9q or IP-IP tunnel) using a tun(4) kernel interface. Tunnel is the name of the tunnel device /dev/tun0 for example. Source and destination are the addresses used on the tunnel device. If you configure the tunnel against a cisco router, use a netmask of ``255.255.255.252'' on the cisco. This is because the tunnel is a point-to-point interface in the FreeBSD end, a concept cisco does not really implement. Protocol number sets tunnel mode. Original KA9Q NOS uses 94 but many people use 4 on the worldwide backbone of ampr.org. Target is the address of the remote tunnel device, this must match the source address set on the remote end. EXAMPLES
This end, a FreeBSD box on address 192.168.59.34: nos-tun -t /dev/tun0 -s 192.168.61.1 -d 192.168.61.2 192.168.56.45 Remote cisco on address 192.168.56.45: interface tunnel 0 ip address 192.168.61.2 255.255.255.252 tunnel mode nos tunnel destination 192.168.59.34 tunnel source 192.168.56.45 AUTHORS
Nickolay N. Dudorov <nnd@itfs.nsk.su> wrote the program, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@FreeBSD.org> wrote the man-page. Isao SEKI <iseki@gongon.com> added a new flag, IP protocol number. BUGS
We do not allow for setting our source address for multihomed machines. BSD
April 11, 1998 BSD