Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HP-UX CSA Certif Test exam
Operating Systems HP-UX HP-UX CSA Certif Test exam Post 302348877 by argaaz on Sunday 30th of August 2009 08:51:22 AM
Old 08-30-2009
HP-UX CSA Certif Test exam

Hi All,
i will pass the CSA exam next month. i'm looking for examples.
thanks and best regards.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

HP-UX CSA book

Hi, Does anybody have HP-UX CSA book by Rafeeq Ur Rehman 2nd edition, any pdf or chm? Regards, Yoman (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yoman
1 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

CSA having some problem

Is there anybody who is familier with CISCO SECURITY AGENT ? I have installed Oracle 10G Application Server on Linux ES3 successfully.. and It seemed to be working fine............... But due to some security policy I had to install CSA on that same server.. Till then Oracle is not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dipanrc
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

urgent - HP ux csa examination

Hi, It will be grateful to u all, if u give me full details of how to write hp csa examination and questions and answers. If it is available pls. send to email address removed. Thank u ramesh (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramesh_ac66
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

HP-UX CSA Exam

Hey All, I have bought some paper from the net... let's say in PDF format. They are some questions from that paper that says Explanation: pending. Send your suggestion tofeedback*****king.com ... anyway. Here are the questions. I have made my choice but would like to know your opinion. 1. The... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: qfwfq
1 Replies

5. HP-UX

Hpux Csa -hp 0 095

Gurus, i am planning for HPUX CSA 0 095 Certification .has anyone holding any documentation/soft copy of any useful book.can you pls send it to my mail id saty172@gmail.com rgds (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pksnairg
0 Replies

6. HP-UX

certification hp csa HP 0-A01

I WANT DO A HP 0-A01 CERTIFICATION............I WANT SOME DUMPS FOR PRACTICE..please send to me.....IF U HAVE PLEASE SEND ASKAR GHORI SECOND EDITION CSA BOOK ... MY MAIL ID IS thanks and regards Lingesh (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: lingeshwaran.r
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Test on string containing spacewhile test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = quitC then break fi d

This is the code: while test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = stop then break fi done I read a command on every loop an execute it. I check if the string equals the word stop to end the loop,but it say that I gave too many arguments to test. For example echo hello. Now the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Max89
1 Replies

8. HP-UX

CSA wich exam?

Hello, I'm looking books and information for CSA certificate but in HP website, appears the right exam is HP0-091 but I found a book in amazon about HP0-A01 (includes 11.31?)exam, I think this is the last exam but it's extrange the HP website are obsolete. Anyone known wich is the right exam... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: RuBiCK
4 Replies

9. HP-UX

HP-UX CSA

Hello, I want earn the HP-UX CSA certification,and i plan to pass exam HP0-A01. So i want if someone can help to find all documents that i need to access my exam. for the moment,i get this : HP-UX - System and Network Administration I HP-UX - System and Network Administration II ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: herbich1985
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

CPT test exam compiling code

Hello all I am new to programming and trying to compile this code #include <asm/unistd.h> #include <sys/mman.h> #include <unistd.h> #include <errno.h> #define MREMAP_MAYMOVE 1 #define MREMAP_FIXED 2 #define __NR_real_mremap __NR_mremap static inline _syscall5( void *,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: crustymonkey
2 Replies
cal(1)								   User Commands							    cal(1)

NAME
cal - display a calendar SYNOPSIS
cal [ [month] year] DESCRIPTION
The cal utility writes a Gregorian calendar to standard output. If the year operand is specified, a calendar for that year is written. If no operands are specified, a calendar for the current month is written. OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: month Specify the month to be displayed, represented as a decimal integer from 1 (January) to 12 (December). The default is the current month. year Specify the year for which the calendar is displayed, represented as a decimal integer from 1 to 9999. The default is the current year. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
See environ(5) for descriptions of the following environment variables that affect the execution of cal: LANG, LC_ALL, LC_CTYPE, LC_TIME, LC_MESSAGES, and NLSPATH. TZ Determine the timezone used to calculate the value of the current month. EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Successful completion. >0 An error occurred. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWesu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
calendar(1), attributes(5), environ(5), standards(5) NOTES
An unusual calendar is printed for September 1752. That is the month 11 days were skipped to make up for lack of leap year adjustments. To see this calendar, type: cal 9 1752 The command cal 83 refers to the year 83, not 1983. The year is always considered to start in January. SunOS 5.10 1 Feb 1995 cal(1)