Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Designating Default Gateway for multiple networks/adapters Post 302345198 by mglenney on Tuesday 18th of August 2009 04:25:17 PM
Old 08-18-2009
Generally you can configure default gateway via the /etc/sysconfig/network file but I've never tried to specify a bond instead of an eth. If it works for you let me know.

In /etc/sysconfig/network:

Code:
GATEWAY=<ipaddress>
GATEWAYDEV=bond0

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

GNUGK-How to setup static gateway to gateway routing

Dear Sir I am a newbie in the world of IP telephony. I have been working with Asterisk PBX (SIP) and Cisco Call Manager (MGCP) but now I am learning on how to work GNUGK for H.323 Gatekeeper. I am having a problem, configuring static call routing on GNUGK in the section ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mfondoum
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Multiple networks on same server

If I have 2 interfaces in a server on the same subnet/network does Solaris automatically choose to route packets destined for this network out the first interface. I.e if ce0 and ce1 were on same network ce0 would be chosen as it's first interface? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Actuator
5 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Routing trouble between multiple networks

Hi everyone, Hopefully there is someone here that can help me with the problem I got. At my office I have 1 ubuntu firewall/gateway and several networks. On the firewall/gateway I have three network cards, one for internet, one for network 192.168.100.0 and one for network 172.20.1.0 We... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thbor83
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Inconsistency between RedHat 6.5 global gateway and single gateway leads to loss of default gateway

Dear friends I use RedHat 6.5, which sets the gateway in the configuration file / etc / sysconfig / network as GATEWAY = 192.168.1.26, and the gateway in the configuration file / etc / sysconfig / network-scripts / ifcfg-eth11 as GATEWAY = 192.168.1.256. The two gateways are different.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tanpeng
6 Replies
sys_attrs_eisa(5)						File Formats Manual						 sys_attrs_eisa(5)

NAME
sys_attrs_eisa - eisa subsystem attributes DESCRIPTION
This reference page lists and describes attributes for the EISA Bus (eisa) kernel subsystem. Refer to the sys_attrs(5) reference page for an introduction to the topic of kernel subsystem attributes. For this subsytem, users should modify only the following attribute and do so only for the purpose described. Any other visible attributes cannot or should not be modified. Enables (1) or disables (0) console messages that are used by driver developers to collect information about a configuration prob- lem. A developer can set this attribute by using the sysconfig or sysconfigdb utility. See sysconfig(8), sysconfigdb(8), and cfg- mgr(8) for more information on options for modifying attributes and reconfiguring a kernel subsystem. Default value: 0 SEE ALSO
Commands: cfgmgr(8), sysconfig(8), sysconfigdb(8) Files: stanza(4), cfgmgr.auth(4), sysconfigtab(4) Others: sys_attrs(5) Writing EISA and ISA Bus Device Drivers sys_attrs_eisa(5)