Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Display the contents of a table. Post 302345090 by Neo on Tuesday 18th of August 2009 11:32:43 AM
Old 08-18-2009
The table is a flat text file or in a database?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to display contents of folder when 'cd' is used

Hi, I am a new learner of Unix. I am currently working on a Solaris 8 machine. Earlier, when I use 'cd <folder name>' command, I am not only able to change the folder but also able to see the contents of the folder as if a 'ls -lt' command was executed. However, since a week, suddenly this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mumashankar
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Display the contents of an array

Hi i have just registered So i am at university studying forensic computing and we have to learn c++ i have never done anything with c++ before and i am abit stuck i need to create a programme to display the contents of an array of characters forwards and in reverse Can anyone help me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: RossMc
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

acpi table contents

Can anyone please tell me what information is present in the acpi tables ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishwamitra
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Store table contents in csv file

I need to write a script to store the contents of a table in a csv file I'm using Toad, it's a Oracle database. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ladyAnne
5 Replies

5. Programming

SIOCGARP to display the entire ARP table.

Hello everybody, I have a working code that displays an entry from a given IP address. but, how can i display the entire ARP table? like the option 'arp -a' of the standard linux program. This is the code:#include <stdio.h> #include <string.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <netdb.h>... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: semash!
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with ksh script to display output with specific contents

This is Input - starts with Storage Group Name and ends with Shareable and the loop continues all I need is Storage group name and Alu numbers in the below output format requested. Storage Group Name: abcd Storage Group UID: 00:00:000:00:0:0:0 HBA/SP Pairs: HBA UID ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: maddysa
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script to display result in table

My script gives the following result. Is it possible to display the same in table format ? 1. rex_best Latest feeds are not avaialable. The last feed was generated on 2012-05-17 File Name = ekb_best_20120517_010949_665.tar.gz The Number of entry elements = 4209539 2. rex_genre Latest... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kishorekumar87
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Display array contents on a new line

ksh eg arrayname=(1 2 3 4 5) I'm trying to display the individual contents of an array on a new line without using a loop, using one line of code. output 1 2 3 4 5 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: squrcles
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HTML: Display contents of file using Variable

<tr><td bgcolor=#D7EBAD><b>Instructions :</b></td> <td>`cat temp.txt`</td></tr> Hi Experts, I have an requirement of displaying file contents in HTML mail , for which am using the above approach, Where as the output is kind of not as expected. If there are 5 lines in the file, in the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: scott_cog
4 Replies

10. Web Development

How to create a link that will display the contents of a PHP variable?

Greetings, I've wrote a script that when you point your browser to a machine it displays info about itself. Below is a small snippet of the script: <?php $iloipaddr = `ipmitool lan print | grep 'IP Address ' | cut -d\: -f2 | sed 's/ //'`; $sftwrlist = `rpm -qa | sort`; ?> <p><a... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: crimso
9 Replies
NILOAD(8)						      System Manager's Manual							 NILOAD(8)

NAME
niload - load text or flat-file-format data into NetInfo SYNOPSIS
niload [ -v ] [ -d ] [ -m ] [ -p ] [ -t ] { -r directory | format } domain DESCRIPTION
niload loads information from standard input into the given NetInfo domain. If format is specified, the input is interpreted according to the flat-file file format of the same name. The allowed values for format are aliases, bootparams, bootptab, exports, fstab, group, hosts, networks, passwd, printcap, protocols, rpc, and services. If -r directory is specified instead of a flat-file file format, the input is interpreted as "raw" NetInfo data, as generated by nidump -r, and loaded into directory. Note that this operation will delete and replace the entire NetInfo subtree at the specified directory. Any existing records in this subtree will be lost. niload overwrites entries in the existing directory with those given in the input. Entries that are in the directory aren't deleted if they don't exist in the input, unless the -d option is specified. niload must be run as superuser on the master NetInfo server for the given domain, unless one specifies the -p option, which allows one to run from anywhere in the network. OPTIONS
-v Verbose. Prints details of records as they are updated (flat-file formats only). -d Delete entries which are in the directory, but not in the input. -m Merge properties and values. Existing properties will be preserved in the database if they are not present in the input. For exam- ple, if a user record has a "picture" property, loading a passwd-format record for this user will preserve the property. Property values are also merged. -p Prompt for the root password of the given domain so that one can run from other locations in the network besides the master. -t Interpret the domain as a tagged domain. For example, "trotter/network" refers to the database tagged "network" on the machine "trotter". The machine name can be an actual name or an IP address. -r Load entries in "raw" format, as generated by nidump -r. The first argument should be the path of a NetInfo directory into which the information is loaded. Since the input often specifies properties (including "name") at its topmost level, the directory you specify may be renamed as a result of this operation. If the directory you specify does not exist, it will be created. EXAMPLES
"niload passwd . < /etc/passwd" loads the local /etc/passwd file into the local NetInfo database. "niload -d -r /locations ." replaces the contents of /locations in the local domain with input given in nidump "raw" format. SEE ALSO
nidump(8), niutil(8), netinfo(5), aliases(5), bootparams(5), bootptab(5), exports(5), fstab(5), group(5), hosts(5), networks(5), passwd(5), printcap(5), protocols(5), rpc(5), services(5) Apple Computer, Inc. December 22, 1992 NILOAD(8)