Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket problem Post 302344277 by dan8354544 on Saturday 15th of August 2009 01:28:26 PM
Old 08-15-2009
i got a loong list of files

i found many of these: mysqld 28309 mysql 25u unix 0xdf4cd380 1592407 /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

what to do then?

Last edited by dan8354544; 08-15-2009 at 02:41 PM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with echo for var, padded with spaces

While concatenating 2 values, one which expanded to fixed width & other not, I am not getting value expanded as fixed width. Following is script for the same : #!/bin/sh var1="abc" var2="def" var1Fxd=`echo $var1 | awk '{printf("%-6s",$0)}'` echo $var1Fxd""$var2 But, if I try - echo... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: videsh77
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

creating /var/run

I havn't installed solaris 10 (nor any solaris in a long time). I noticed that during the install the file system layout allowed me to create a swap partition, but there wern't enough partitions to create a /var/run (I am mirroring the disk config of another system). Is /var/run created manually... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: csgonan
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Store command in a Var problem

Hi! I strated to script since 1 month and I don't have much expirience but this thing here is strange I have a script where I want to store a svn command in a var to check it later so it's like this #!/bin/sh list=`ssh itadmin@192.168.1.200 "ls /home/svn"` # this stores the list of... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: ruben.rodrigues
13 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem regarding Sed/Echo/Var Init

Greetings, I've visited this forums for a long time and normally got an right answer but this time my problem doesn't seem to go away. What I'm trying to do is the following: VAR="\n\nline1\nline2\nline3\nline4\nline5\nline6\nline7\n\n" (The count of newlines is varying!) If I echo this i... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ph1l
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem running var (with spaces) as command

I seem to be fighting bash's shell expansions.. I set this variable: CMD="export MVAR=\"1 2 3\"" if I try to run it, it is clear the shell is parsing along the spaces of the contents of MYVAR: > $CMD + export 'MYVAR="1' 2 '3"' + MYVAR='"1' -bash: export: `2': not a valid identifier... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbw
3 Replies

6. Red Hat

/usr/sbin/crond: can't lock /var/run/crond.pid,

please tell pre-requisite steps to activate cron. i activated the cron but it not executing the script which i set in crontab entry.through root user i passed the service crond start it get start.but when i go to etc/init.d and passed crond stop command.it gets crond: can't lock /var/run/crond.pid,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: umair
2 Replies

7. Solaris

SVM Problem Regarding /var

Hi Guys! I am facing Problem with SVM I mention the problem below: I have Sunfire V210 machine and the partitions are as follows: Part Tag Flag Cylinders Size Blocks 0 root wm 0 - 6134 29.77GB (6135/0/0) 62429760 1 swap wu ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sensation
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Disk problem? from /var/adm/messages

Hi all, I got the following error message from solaris 10 system. Security Violations =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Jun 1 01:48:21 unix009 scsi: ASC: 0x44 (internal target failure), ASCQ: 0x0, FRU: 0xbc The following are from /var/adm/messages Jun 1 01:48:21 unix009 scsi: WARNING:... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: lramsb4u
7 Replies

9. Solaris

Modify /var/run.

Hello, I want to modify the /var/run fs from 86G to say 2G. How to go about it? Thanks. swap 64G 38K 64G 1% /var/run Regards. Edit/Delete Message (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahive
6 Replies

10. Ubuntu

problem with /var/mail directory

Hi, There is no "administrator" file in "/var/mail" directory........ can any one tell me what could be the reason for that?...and also how to resolve that??? Thanks, ~Kavi (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavi.mogu
4 Replies
CGI::Session::Driver::mysql(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    CGI::Session::Driver::mysql(3)

NAME
CGI::Session::Driver::mysql - CGI::Session driver for MySQL database SYNOPSIS
$s = new CGI::Session( 'driver:mysql', $sid); $s = new CGI::Session( 'driver:mysql', $sid, { DataSource => 'dbi:mysql:test', User => 'sherzodr', Password => 'hello' }); $s = new CGI::Session( 'driver:mysql', $sid, { Handle => $dbh } ); DESCRIPTION
mysql stores session records in a MySQL table. For details see CGI::Session::Driver::DBI, its parent class. It's especially important for the MySQL driver that the session ID column be defined as a primary key, or at least "unique", like this: CREATE TABLE sessions ( id CHAR(32) NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY, a_session TEXT NOT NULL ); To use different column names, change the 'create table' statement, and then simply do this: $s = new CGI::Session('driver:mysql', undef, { TableName=>'session', IdColName=>'my_id', DataColName=>'my_data', DataSource=>'dbi:mysql:project', }); or $s = new CGI::Session('driver:mysql', undef, { TableName=>'session', IdColName=>'my_id', DataColName=>'my_data', Handle=>$dbh, }); DRIVER ARGUMENTS mysql driver supports all the arguments documented in CGI::Session::Driver::DBI. In addition, DataSource argument can optionally leave leading "dbi:mysql:" string out: $s = new CGI::Session( 'driver:mysql', $sid, {DataSource=>'shopping_cart'}); # is the same as: $s = new CGI::Session( 'driver:mysql', $sid, {DataSource=>'dbi:mysql:shopping_cart'}); BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY As of V 4.30, the global variable $CGI::Session::MySQL::TABLE_NAME cannot be used to set the session table's name. This is due to changes in CGI::Session::Driver's new() method, which now allows the table's name to be changed (as well as allowing both the 'id' column name and the 'a_session' column name to be changed). See the documentation for CGI::Session::Driver::DBI for details. In particular, the new syntax for "new()" applies to all database drivers, whereas the old - and bad - global variable method only applied to MySQL. Alternately, call $session -> table_name('new_name') just after creating the session object if you wish to change the session table's name. LICENSING
For support and licensing see CGI::Session. perl v5.16.3 2008-07-16 CGI::Session::Driver::mysql(3)