Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Display the contents of a table. Post 302342856 by gokulj on Tuesday 11th of August 2009 01:48:26 AM
Old 08-11-2009
Bug Display the contents of a table.

Dear Friends,

Am an newbie to this domain. I have a table which is filled with contents which i need to be updated with,so am trying to design a flow which would read the data from the table and mail it to me at regular intervals. I could make out the flow using mailx command but want to customize the appearance of data on my mail. Could someone kindly help me with the steps about how should i proceed??

Eg:

Data which i currently receive is as,

No of files---24
Processed---14
Failed--------10

I want the above data to be displayed neatly in a table.
Can i use html for this??? If so how to do it???

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help...........................

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to display contents of folder when 'cd' is used

Hi, I am a new learner of Unix. I am currently working on a Solaris 8 machine. Earlier, when I use 'cd <folder name>' command, I am not only able to change the folder but also able to see the contents of the folder as if a 'ls -lt' command was executed. However, since a week, suddenly this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mumashankar
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Display the contents of an array

Hi i have just registered So i am at university studying forensic computing and we have to learn c++ i have never done anything with c++ before and i am abit stuck i need to create a programme to display the contents of an array of characters forwards and in reverse Can anyone help me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: RossMc
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

acpi table contents

Can anyone please tell me what information is present in the acpi tables ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishwamitra
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Store table contents in csv file

I need to write a script to store the contents of a table in a csv file I'm using Toad, it's a Oracle database. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ladyAnne
5 Replies

5. Programming

SIOCGARP to display the entire ARP table.

Hello everybody, I have a working code that displays an entry from a given IP address. but, how can i display the entire ARP table? like the option 'arp -a' of the standard linux program. This is the code:#include <stdio.h> #include <string.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <netdb.h>... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: semash!
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with ksh script to display output with specific contents

This is Input - starts with Storage Group Name and ends with Shareable and the loop continues all I need is Storage group name and Alu numbers in the below output format requested. Storage Group Name: abcd Storage Group UID: 00:00:000:00:0:0:0 HBA/SP Pairs: HBA UID ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: maddysa
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script to display result in table

My script gives the following result. Is it possible to display the same in table format ? 1. rex_best Latest feeds are not avaialable. The last feed was generated on 2012-05-17 File Name = ekb_best_20120517_010949_665.tar.gz The Number of entry elements = 4209539 2. rex_genre Latest... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kishorekumar87
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Display array contents on a new line

ksh eg arrayname=(1 2 3 4 5) I'm trying to display the individual contents of an array on a new line without using a loop, using one line of code. output 1 2 3 4 5 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: squrcles
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HTML: Display contents of file using Variable

<tr><td bgcolor=#D7EBAD><b>Instructions :</b></td> <td>`cat temp.txt`</td></tr> Hi Experts, I have an requirement of displaying file contents in HTML mail , for which am using the above approach, Where as the output is kind of not as expected. If there are 5 lines in the file, in the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: scott_cog
4 Replies

10. Web Development

How to create a link that will display the contents of a PHP variable?

Greetings, I've wrote a script that when you point your browser to a machine it displays info about itself. Below is a small snippet of the script: <?php $iloipaddr = `ipmitool lan print | grep 'IP Address ' | cut -d\: -f2 | sed 's/ //'`; $sftwrlist = `rpm -qa | sort`; ?> <p><a... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: crimso
9 Replies
RELOCATED(5)							File Formats Manual						      RELOCATED(5)

NAME
relocated - format of Postfix relocated table SYNOPSIS
postmap /etc/postfix/relocated DESCRIPTION
The optional relocated table provides the information that is used in "user has moved to new_location" bounce messages. Normally, the relocated table is specified as a text file that serves as input to the postmap(1) command. The result, an indexed file in dbm or db format, is used for fast searching by the mail system. Execute the command postmap /etc/postfix/relocated in order to rebuild the indexed file after changing the relocated table. When the table is provided via other means such as NIS, LDAP or SQL, the same lookups are done as for ordinary indexed files. Alternatively, the table can be provided as a regular-expression map where patterns are given as regular expressions. In that case, the lookups are done in a slightly different way as described below. Table lookups are case insensitive. TABLE FORMAT
The format of the table is as follows: o An entry has one of the following form: key new_location Where new_location specifies contact information such as an email address, or perhaps a street address or telephone number. o Empty lines and whitespace-only lines are ignored, as are lines whose first non-whitespace character is a `#'. o A logical line starts with non-whitespace text. A line that starts with whitespace continues a logical line. With lookups from indexed files such as DB or DBM, or from networked tables such as NIS, LDAP or SQL, the key field is one of the follow- ing: user@domain Matches user@domain. This form has precedence over all other forms. user Matches user@site when site is $myorigin, when site is listed in $mydestination, or when site is listed in $inet_interfaces. @domain Matches every address in domain. This form has the lowest precedence. ADDRESS EXTENSION
When a mail address localpart contains the optional recipient delimiter (e.g., user+foo@domain), the lookup order becomes: user+foo@domain, user@domain, user+foo, user, and @domain. REGULAR EXPRESSION TABLES
This section describes how the table lookups change when the table is given in the form of regular expressions. For a description of regu- lar expression lookup table syntax, see regexp_table(5) or pcre_table(5). Each pattern is a regular expression that is applied to the entire address being looked up. Thus, user@domain mail addresses are not broken up into their user and @domain constituent parts, nor is user+foo broken up into user and foo. Patterns are applied in the order as specified in the table, until a pattern is found that matches the search string. Results are the same as with indexed file lookups, with the additional feature that parenthesized substrings from the pattern can be inter- polated as $1, $2 and so on. BUGS
The table format does not understand quoting conventions. CONFIGURATION PARAMETERS
The following main.cf parameters are especially relevant to this topic. See the Postfix main.cf file for syntax details and for default values. Use the postfix reload command after a configuration change. relocated_maps List of lookup tables for relocated users or sites. Other parameters of interest: inet_interfaces The network interface addresses that this system receives mail on. mydestination List of domains that this mail system considers local. myorigin The domain that is appended to locally-posted mail. SEE ALSO
postmap(1) create lookup table pcre_table(5) format of PCRE tables regexp_table(5) format of POSIX regular expression tables LICENSE
The Secure Mailer license must be distributed with this software. AUTHOR(S) Wietse Venema IBM T.J. Watson Research P.O. Box 704 Yorktown Heights, NY 10598, USA RELOCATED(5)