Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Approved Posts
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Approved Posts Post 302342316 by cezar.elnazli on Saturday 8th of August 2009 05:23:27 PM
Old 08-08-2009
I'm not nervous at all. I was just wondering whether it's pending or has been disapproved.

I see it displayed now. Thanks a lot! Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

old posts

this thread, while intended to help address a possible glitch with the bb software, prompted me to take a look at the easliest posts here at unix.com while doing that i found this thread. the post there by neo is fun to read :D (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: norsk hedensk
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

there is a link to see the new posts. but this give only new posts posted today. if i want to see the yesterdays post or all the posts in the posted order(new posts first and so on).. wat should i do?.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sekar sundaram
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to get approved to post

I have tried to answer several posts, but my posts are being held for a moderator to approve. What needs to happen before I am able to post without moderator approval? Thanks, Craig (csharp2a) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csharp2a
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

10 posts

Hey Scott, what's going on? I still can't post. After you sent me private message I can't reply to it. It says I have to have 10 posts to reply. And what do you mean why I need 10 posts - I needed 10 posts to ask a question. From the beginning: 1. I registered to ask a question. 2. I activated... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: useretail
3 Replies
getsebool(8)						SELinux Command Line documentation					      getsebool(8)

NAME
getsebool - get SELinux boolean value(s) SYNOPSIS
getsebool [-a] [boolean] DESCRIPTION
getsebool reports where a particular SELinux boolean or all SELinux booleans are on or off In certain situations a boolean can be in one state with a pending change to the other state. getsebool will report this as a pending change. The pending value indicates the value that will be applied upon the next boolean commit. The setting of boolean values occurs in two stages; first the pending value is changed, then the booleans are committed, causing their active values to become their pending values. This allows a group of booleans to be changed in a single transaction, by setting all of their pending values as desired and then committing once. OPTIONS
-a Show all SELinux booleans. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Dan Walsh <dwalsh@redhat.com>. The program was written by Tresys Technology. SEE ALSO
selinux(8), setsebool(8), booleans(8) dwalsh@redhat.com 11 Aug 2004 getsebool(8)