Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Approved Posts
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Approved Posts Post 302342312 by cezar.elnazli on Saturday 8th of August 2009 05:01:35 PM
Old 08-08-2009
No, I can't, actually. Is it still pending, or has it been disapproved? I've posted mine 10-15 minutes ago, and it hasn't shown up. In the newbie section, about some books and other material. As you're the only moderator on, have you seen it, or should I take another guess? Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

old posts

this thread, while intended to help address a possible glitch with the bb software, prompted me to take a look at the easliest posts here at unix.com while doing that i found this thread. the post there by neo is fun to read :D (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: norsk hedensk
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

there is a link to see the new posts. but this give only new posts posted today. if i want to see the yesterdays post or all the posts in the posted order(new posts first and so on).. wat should i do?.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sekar sundaram
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to get approved to post

I have tried to answer several posts, but my posts are being held for a moderator to approve. What needs to happen before I am able to post without moderator approval? Thanks, Craig (csharp2a) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csharp2a
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

10 posts

Hey Scott, what's going on? I still can't post. After you sent me private message I can't reply to it. It says I have to have 10 posts to reply. And what do you mean why I need 10 posts - I needed 10 posts to ask a question. From the beginning: 1. I registered to ask a question. 2. I activated... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: useretail
3 Replies
INTLCALENDAR.GETDAYOFWEEKTYPE(3)					 1					  INTLCALENDAR.GETDAYOFWEEKTYPE(3)

IntlCalendar::getDayOfWeekType - Tell whether a day is a weekday, weekend or a day that has a transition between the two

Object oriented style

SYNOPSIS
public int IntlCalendar::getDayOfWeekType (int $dayOfWeek) DESCRIPTION
Procedural style int intlcal_get_day_of_week_type (IntlCalendar $cal, int $dayOfWeek) Returns whether the passed day is a weekday ( IntlCalendar::DOW_TYPE_WEEKDAY), a weekend day ( IntlCalendar::DOW_TYPE_WEEKEND), a day dur- ing which a transition occurs into the weekend ( IntlCalendar::DOW_TYPE_WEEKEND_OFFSET) or a day during which the weekend ceases ( IntlCal- endar::DOW_TYPE_WEEKEND_CEASE). If the return is either IntlCalendar::DOW_TYPE_WEEKEND_OFFSET or IntlCalendar::DOW_TYPE_WEEKEND_CEASE, then IntlCalendar.getWeekendTransi- tion(3) can be called to obtain the time of the transition. This function requires ICU 4.4 or later. PARAMETERS
o $cal - The IntlCalendar resource. o $dayOfWeek - One of the constants IntlCalendar::DOW_SUNDAY, IntlCalendar::DOW_MONDAY, , IntlCalendar::DOW_SATURDAY. RETURN VALUES
Returns one of the constants IntlCalendar::DOW_TYPE_WEEKDAY, IntlCalendar::DOW_TYPE_WEEKEND, IntlCalendar::DOW_TYPE_WEEKEND_OFFSET or IntlCalendar::DOW_TYPE_WEEKEND_CEASE or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 IntlCalendar.getDayOfWeekType(3) <?php foreach (array('en_US', 'ar_SA') as $locale) { echo "Locale: ", Locale::getDisplayName($locale, "en_US"), " "; $cal = IntlCalendar::createInstance('UTC', $locale); for ($i = IntlCalendar::DOW_SUNDAY; $i <= IntlCalendar::DOW_SATURDAY; $i++) { echo $i, " ", $cal->getDayOfWeekType($i), " ", $cal->getDayOfWeekType($i) >= IntlCalendar::DOW_TYPE_WEEKEND_OFFSET ? $cal->getWeekendTransition($i) : '', " "; } echo " "; } The above example will output: Locale: English (United States) 1 3 86400000 2 0 3 0 4 0 5 0 6 0 7 1 Locale: Arabic (Saudi Arabia) 1 0 2 0 3 0 4 0 5 1 6 3 86400000 7 0 PHP Documentation Group INTLCALENDAR.GETDAYOFWEEKTYPE(3)