Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat How to update all rpms using single command option Post 302340591 by RajendraKumar on Tuesday 4th of August 2009 03:43:12 AM
Old 08-04-2009
Thank u...Smilie Tony

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

rpms vs make

Ok, this is probably a real simple question....I have RH 7.1 and i wanted to know do I have to install the RPM packages for software or can i use the binaries and do make ...make install. ?? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: macdonto
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

option for ls command

i'm using SunOS 5.7 and I know theres a ls option for seeing what kind of files are in a directory. I was wondering if there was a ls option that could see if the files are txt or files that can be opened in vi (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eloquent99
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to update a single row in a file with sed

Hi. I want to be able to update only one line in a file that matches a key using sed, but I can't seem to get this (the key is right at the beginning of each row) Here is what I have tried so far, but every row is being updated. I want the end result to be that the input file only has the single... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: brendanf
6 Replies

4. Red Hat

get default rpms on RH4 for Oracle 9i

Hi all, please advise. i need to install Oracle 9i database on RHES4 and i've totally screwed up with RPMs trying to install the wrong (i386) on 64bit machine. my question is: how do i can get back to the whole default bunch of RPMs and start from the beginning? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MarGur
1 Replies

5. Solaris

patch update with single user mode

Hi All, How do I execute patch update on a single user mode? Please give me the steps by step procedures? Is single user mode the same as run level 1? Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

-F option and - V in a single awk statment

Please let me know if I can use -F option and - V in a single awk statment. I want to import some comma separated shell variables using -F option and defining some static variables inside awk using -v option. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalee
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Update single zone in alternate boot environment.

I 'm having a weired situation my system has 8 zones, running fine on solaris x86_u4. I installed the live upgrade bundle patch and did a live upgrade. The new BE was created but it missed one of the zone and now if i mount the new BE i do not see that zone in the environment so my question is how... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Building single rpm from 2 different rpms?

Hi all, I have to automate server installation. For this its needed to install 2 - 3 different RPMs. Is there any way of creating a single rpm from these two rpms? How the spec file will look like? thanks... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zing_foru
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Update single line

Hi everyone i need one help don't know whether it is simple or difficult but not able to solve it. here is the problem suppose my code is time_def=3 r=0 while ] do echo "time left is $time_def " ((time_def=time_def-1)) done and the output is time left is 3 time left... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aishsimplesweet
6 Replies

10. Red Hat

What is RPMs?

Would you please give us the definition and usage of RPMs in linux? thanks to reply.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaydul
1 Replies
Class::DBI::AsForm(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   Class::DBI::AsForm(3pm)

NAME
Class::DBI::AsForm - Produce HTML form elements for database columns SYNOPSIS
package Music::CD; use Class::DBI::AsForm; use base 'Class::DBI'; use CGI; ... sub create_or_edit { my $class = shift; my %cgi_field = $class->to_cgi; return start_form, (map { "<b>$_</b>: ". $cgi_field{$_}->as_HTML." <br>" } $class->Columns), end_form; } # <form method="post"...> # Title: <input type="text" name="Title" /> <br> # Artist: <select name="Artist"> # <option value=1>Grateful Dead</option> # ... # </select> # ... # </form> DESCRIPTION
This module helps to generate HTML forms for creating new database rows or editing existing rows. It maps column names in a database table to HTML form elements which fit the schema. Large text fields are turned into textareas, and fields with a has-a relationship to other "Class::DBI" tables are turned into select drop-downs populated with objects from the joined class. METHODS
The module is a mix-in which adds two additional methods to your "Class::DBI"-derived class. to_cgi This returns a hash mapping all the column names of the class to HTML::Element objects representing form widgets. to_field($field [, $how]) This maps an individual column to a form element. The "how" argument can be used to force the field type into one of "textfield", "textarea" or "select"; you can use this is you want to avoid the automatic detection of has-a relationships. CHANGES
Version 1.x of this module returned raw HTML instead of "HTML::Element" objects, which made it harder to manipulate the HTML before sending it out. If you depend on the old behaviour, set $Class::DBI::AsForm::OLD_STYLE to a true value. MAINTAINER
Tony Bowden ORIGINAL AUTHOR
Simon Cozens BUGS and QUERIES Please direct all correspondence regarding this module to: bug-Class-DBI-AsForm@rt.cpan.org COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2003-2004 by Simon Cozens / Tony Bowden This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
Class::DBI, Class::DBI::FromCGI, HTML::Element. perl v5.10.1 2005-09-06 Class::DBI::AsForm(3pm)