Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Install Solaris pkg via web
Operating Systems Solaris Install Solaris pkg via web Post 302339542 by h@foorsa.biz on Thursday 30th of July 2009 07:05:00 PM
Old 07-30-2009
Install Solaris pkg via web

here's a link shows how to install pkgs directly via http
sat.lksf_sat_pkgweb.tex - Less known Solaris Features - wikis.sun.com

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Install pkg "SUNWxglrt" Solaris 10

Please, help me!!! I need install this pkg (SUNWxglrt) in Solaris 10 x86, but I've not found on DVD or internet. What do I do????? This pkg exists??? (p.s.- I sorry my English if mistake anythings. I Brazilian and have problems with English). (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Victor_Neto
2 Replies

2. Solaris

How to install sun-python26.pkg

how to install sun-python26.pkg in solaris 10 with webstack? where i can find this file ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yanto85
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Linux column(1) from util-linux-ng for Solaris? Which *.pkg to install?

Hi On Linux systems there is a command called "column". column - columnate lists Synopsis column -tx] -c columns] -s sep] file ...] Description The column utility formats its input into multiple columns. Rows are filled before columns. Input is taken from file operands, or,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: slashdotweenie
3 Replies

4. Solaris

How extract SUNWexplo.7.1.pkg & SUNWexplu.7.1.pkg from install_stb.sh?

Hi all, Could please guideas how to extract SUNWexplo.7.2.pkg & SUNWexplu.7.2.pkg from install_stb.sh. I need to upgrade my Sun Explorer to 7.2 version from 7.1 . This what written in read me file about its installation: The Lightweight Availability Collection Tool (LWACT) is no... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Pkg problem, one zone trying pkg.Oracle.com on port 1008

Hi Solaris Experts, The pkg utility on one of my non-global zones has stopped working, it's trying to connect to port 1008 at pkg.oracle.com I was using pkg successfully from this zone, but now it's showing this error: lzone1 $ pkg search xterm pkg: Some repositories failed to respond... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ad101
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 11 pkg update question

Hi, I am trying to update my Solaris 11 system's Java 7 version to 1.7.0.65. I tried to do a pke update, and it only updated it to version 60. When I do a pkg list or search, i can see 65 is available but it wont update to it. I am getting this error, and I do not know how to get... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
1 Replies

7. Solaris

# pkg publisher gives bash: pkg: command not found

This is the operating system im using Oracle Solaris 10 9/10 s10s_u9wos_14a SPARC I need to install some packages by setting local repository While i run the below command # pkg publisher command returns bash: pkg: command not found while looking for /usr/bin/pkg i get bash:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: babinlonston
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Recover Solaris 11 pkg database

Hi, I was messing with pkgsrc and wanted to start fresh so I manually deleted the /var/pkg directory on Solaris 11 :eek: (of course I was supposed to delete the /var/db folder instead)... Anyways... I've basically bricked the Solaris11 Package Manager. Do you know if there is any way to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: testers1717
1 Replies

9. Solaris

PKG install from Solaris 11.2 text installer DVD

Sorry if this has been already answered. The solaris 11 IPS is frustrating me. I want to install a package group from the 11.2 ( in this case) Text Installer DVD. 1) is this possible? 2) if yes, how do I set the publisher to point the dvd mount point /media/Oracle_Solaris-11_2-Text-Sparc... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrmurdock
1 Replies

10. Solaris

How to install pkg lsof in Solaris 11?

hi downloaded the pkg and installed the pkg from root user .But still when i run command lsof and man lsof .No command found is the error. I tried by pkgadd -d (.pkg file). Please help me ---------- Post updated at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:41 PM ---------- This is what i... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: chaithanyaa
8 Replies
CJK LaTeX batch commands(1)				      General Commands Manual				       CJK LaTeX batch commands(1)

NAME
bg5latex - Use LaTeX directly on a Big5 encoded .tex file bg5pdflatex - Use pdfLaTeX directly on a Big5 encoded .tex file bg5+latex - Use LaTeX directly on a Big5+ encoded .tex file bg5+pdflatex - Use pdfLaTeX directly on a Big5+ encoded .tex file cef5latex - Use LaTeX directly on a Big5 encoded .tex file containing CEF macros cef5pdflatex - Use pdfLaTeX directly on a Big5 encoded .tex file containing CEF macros ceflatex - Use LaTeX directly on a .tex file containing CEF macros cefpdflatex - Use pdfLaTeX directly on a .tex file containing CEF macros cefslatex - Use LaTeX directly on an SJIS encoded .tex file containing CEF macros cefspdflatex - Use pdfLaTeX directly on an SJIS encoded .tex file containing CEF macros gbklatex - Use LaTeX directly on a GBK encoded .tex file gbkpdflatex - Use pdfLaTeX directly on a GBK encoded .tex file sjislatex - Use LaTeX directly on an SJIS encoded .tex file sjispdflatex - Use pdfLaTeX directly on an SJIS encoded .tex file SYNOPSIS
bg5latex file.tex bg5pdflatex file.tex etc. DESCRIPTION
This manual page briefly documents the different *latex batch files that come with the CJK LaTeX macro. The *latex commands are shell scripts that will convert a (Big5(+), GBK or SJIS encoded) .tex file in a .cjk file using the respective *conv command resulting in a .cjk file, and will then run (pdf)latex on the .cjk file. If you use Big5+ encoding, then use bg5+latex or bg5+pdflatex. If you use CEF macro's in your Big5 or SJIS encoded file, use cef5latex or cefslatex resp. instead. If it's in plain ASCII, use ceflatex. If you use GNU/Emacs (>=20), you don't have to use any of these commands: just put the Lisp file "cjk-enc.el" in Emacs' load-path, load the library "cjk-enc" and run "M-x cjk-write-file" to create a .cjk file. Then process the .cjk file with latex or pdflatex. SEE ALSO
bg5conv(1), bg5+conv(1), cef5conv(1), cefconv(1), cefsconv(1), extconv(1), sjisconv(1), the CJK documentation files in /usr/share/doc/latex-cjk-common/. AVAILABILITY
The *latex scripts are part of the CJK macro package for LaTeX 2e available at the CTAN hosts and its mirrors, and available for Debian under latex-cjk-chinese and latex-cjk-japanese. AUTHOR
The programs mentioned under NAME were written by Werner Lemberg <wl@gnu.org>. This manual page was written by Danai SAE-HAN <danai.sae-han@edpnet.be> for the Debian project. It is licensed under the GNU General Pub- lic License version 2 or higher, of which you can find a copy online at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt or on Debian systems under /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2 (part of the "base-files" package). CJK Version 4.6.0 29-Jun-2006 CJK LaTeX batch commands(1)