Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Quick Favour needed
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Quick Favour needed Post 302338240 by aLderzz on Monday 27th of July 2009 10:49:46 AM
Old 07-27-2009
Its just a quick favour i need someone to do. If no one wants to thats fine just dont post asking why or w/e if u dnt want to do it jst dnt post...... thanks anyway

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

i need quick help???...please

hey guys i'm new in this world " unix " i wanna any websites can help me to learn unix or any websites i can download UNIX from it thanks :D (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: M_Hafez
3 Replies

2. IP Networking

IP Address changes - Quick Help Needed.

We are running Solaris 9 and I have changed the IP address, Subnet Mask & Broadcast Address using ifconfig and have also changed the default gateway. How do I save these changes as I have bounced the box and it reverted back to the old IP Address settings. I am really new to UNIX and we... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gingerd2003
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Quick one

Hallo friends, I have a log file called xxx.log which is generated everymorning. I want to change this file to xxx_.log Please assist, i am using ksh on AIX. Ta, Pax (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kekanap
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Quick help needed in the Shell Script

Hiii, i have a doubt here-- I have to take backup of all the files inside directory dir(logs,tmp,corefiles) at the location $BackupLocation.i should take the backup of logs,tmp,corefiles inside the $BackupLocation directory and then remove the files and touch the files inside the directory... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: namishtiwari
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Guidance needed for quick script

Hi all, I am trying to get the exception count daily from a log file which is more than 1 GB in size. I am using loops which get the count of the exception and transaction. But i need to take this exception count for a time frame from 5.00 am to 5:00 pm. I Think I can use to exact the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: senthilkumar_ak
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Quick help!

Hi, iam trying to use lofiadm in solaris 5.10 but getting the following error.. bash-3.00# lofiadm -a /asmdisks/_file_disk1 lofiadm: /dev/lofictl: No such file or directory i dont see lofictl file in /dev .. i checked in other similar machines..i found this file..can i export this file from... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rags_s11
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Notepad help needed easy quick question

TAKE A LOOK AT THE ATTACHED PICTURE. my goal is just to SELECT n DELETE Those lines : Dialogue: Marked=0,0:02:39.49,0:02:40.49,Default,NTP,0000,00 00,0000,!Effect, (without the text) take a look at that picture... the marked line... i just need ALL of these lines removed.. i managed... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_spidey
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Quick help on 'awk' needed...!!

bash-2.05$ A=`cat /etc/group |awk -F':' '{if ($1$3$4 ==... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ak835
3 Replies
BLAZE-REMOVE(1) 					    BlazeBlogger Documentation						   BLAZE-REMOVE(1)

NAME
blaze-remove - removes a post or page from the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-remove [-fipqPV] [-b directory] id... blaze-remove -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-remove removes a blog post or a page with the specified id from the BlazeBlogger repository. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -p, --page, --pages Tells blaze-remove to remove a page or pages. -P, --post, --posts Tells blaze-remove to remove a blog post or blog posts. This is the default option. -f, --force Disables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. This is the default option. -i, --interactive Enables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages. This is the default option. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. EXAMPLE USAGE
Remove a blog post: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 Successfully removed the post with ID 10. Remove a page: ~]$ blaze-remove -p 4 Successfully removed the page with ID 4. Remove multiple blog posts: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 4 6 Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. Remove multiple blog posts safely: ~]$ blaze-remove -i 10 4 6 Remove the post with ID 10 titled `Debian and Fedora Packages'? y Remove the post with ID 4 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.0 RC2'? y Remove the post with ID 6 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.1'? y Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. SEE ALSO
blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1), blaze-list(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-REMOVE(1)