Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: pragma page
Top Forums Programming pragma page Post 302338174 by naan on Monday 27th of July 2009 07:22:38 AM
Old 07-27-2009
Its in HP's tandem systems(Non Stop Platform). I was browsing thru some old C code where I saw the reference to pragma page before certain functions. Compiler is nmc compiler.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How use #pragma pack() in HP unix ?

hello. i use follow sentences in include files in SCO unix is ok. #pragma pack(1) struct dddd { int iD1; char cCh1; ... }; #pragma pack() but in hp-9000 unix , not ok when compiling, cc not support #pragma pack(1) how to settle the question ? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bdyjm
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

lpr- how to print from page to page

hi all i have file_1 which contains 66 pages and i want to print only page 1 to 3 i try to write like this lp -d name_of_printer file_1 -P 1-7 this command does not work any ideas ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: naamas03
4 Replies

3. Solaris

High Page In and Executable page In

Hi, Currently I'm experience very high page ins on my system running on solaris 10. From vmstat, the page ins figure is very high, further drill down shows the page ins are from file system and occassional spike in executable page ins. Details as follow: oracle@perch:/files>> vmstat 5... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: srage
9 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

display command output page per page

Good afternoon, I wonder how i could use unix commands to ease the reading of long command result output ? like the "php -i" or any other command that returns a long answer. I could not find the right terms to Google it or search the forum. Therefore I bother you with this question. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mat_k
3 Replies

5. Programming

#pragma warn codes on Sun Solaris to disable some warns?

I am not able to find warn-codes that should be used in #pragma warn -<code> directive!:wall: Could anybody advise where I can see a list of warnings with codes that (as I understand) should be 3-letters code? I have a pro-C program that produces some warnings. (Do not advise,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
4 Replies

6. Web Development

Page load time- local page

Hi Is there a way to calculate the page load time, I am trying to calculate the load time of a page locally. I found tools to do this over http or https but none that work locally. Any ideas? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamie_123
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print multiple copies page by page using lp command

Hi I have a pdf file that is being generated using the rwrun command in the shell script. I then have the lp command in the shell script to print the same pdf file. Suppose there are 4 pages in the pdf file , I need to print 2 copies of the first page, 2 copies of the second page , then 2... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: megha2525
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

script for adding page number before page breaks

Hi, If there is an expert that can help: I have many txt files that are produced from pdftotext that include page breaks the page breaks seem to be unix style hex 0C. I want to add page numbers before each page break as in : Page XXXX Regards antman (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: antman
9 Replies

9. Programming

GCC Alignment pragma

Quick question for the community of GCC programmers. I have code that uses: #pragma align 4 (as an example). Now this code has compiled for many years on a few different platforms and GCC versions. Recently I got warning messages about it (using gcc 4.9.2 on Solaris) and I wondered... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pug
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk: Page number with total number of pages, EG Page 1 of 5

So I've worked how to add page numbers based on regex. It's using the footer text. How do we get the total amount added so we have page number with the total number of pages? Desired output: Page No:1 of 5 Thanks in advance. (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: tugar
15 Replies
HTML::Mason::Lexer(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   HTML::Mason::Lexer(3pm)

NAME
HTML::Mason::Lexer - Generates events based on component source lexing SYNOPSIS
my $lexer = HTML::Mason::Lexer->new; $lexer->lex( comp_source => $source, name => $comp_name, compiler => $compiler ); DESCRIPTION
The Lexer works in tandem with the Compiler to turn Mason component source into something else, generally Perl code. As the lexer finds component elements, like a tag or block, it calls the appropriate event methods in the compiler object it was given. It has only a few public methods. You can replace this lexer with one of your own simply by telling the Compiler to use a different lexer class. Your lexer class simply needs to call the appropriate methods in the Component Class's API as it scans the source. METHODS
The lexer has very few public methods. new This method creates a new Lexer object. This methods takes no parameters. lex ( comp_source => ..., name => ..., compiler => ... ) This method tells the lexer to start scanning the given component source. All of these parameters are required. The "name" parameter will be used in any error messages generated during lexing. The "compiler" object must be an object that implements the Mason Component API. line_number The current line number that the lexer has reached. name The name of the component currently being lexed. throw_syntax_error ($error) This throws an "HTML::Mason::Exception::Syntax" error with the given error message as well as additional information about the component source. This method is used by both the Lexer and the Compiler. SUBCLASSING
Any subclass of the lexer should declare itself to be a subclass of "HTML::Mason::Lexer", even if it plans to override all of its public methods. If you want your subclass to work with the existing Compiler classes in Mason, you must implement the methods listed above. If you plan to use a custom Compiler class that you're writing, you can do whatever you want. We recommend that any parameters you add to Lexer be read-only, because the compiler object_id is only computed once on creation and would not reflect any changes to Lexer parameters. perl v5.14.2 2012-02-04 HTML::Mason::Lexer(3pm)