Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Kaleidagraph like software for ubuntu 8.10 Post 302335898 by apprentice on Monday 20th of July 2009 05:53:49 PM
Old 07-20-2009
Kaleidagraph like software for ubuntu 8.10

Hi all...

I am having problems with some data that were created using Kaleidagraph. Now, I am looking for a software for Linux which can open and handle .QDA files.
All I need is to convert these .QDA files into a more convenient format (.dat, .txt whatever...) so that I can create graphs using GNUplot.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

apprentice

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

Corel Draw like software for Ubuntu

Hi guys, I need a software for Ubuntu *which has the capabilities of Corel Draw *which can open/import and use a .cdr template, i.e., template created by Corel Draw. *which has the same color codes, i.e., names for colors I have looked through Google, some suggested ones are Inkscape,... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: apprentice
7 Replies

2. Web Development

Ubuntu Brainstorm? Server software suggestions please!

I'd like to find a similar sort of software, not ideatorrent, because that would require a full installation of drupal, but some very simple software for users to submit/vote on ideas/proposals for a semi-democratic committee that I'm on. I'd like to enable the people whom this committee... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: guptaxpn
1 Replies

3. Ubuntu

[UBUNTU] mount.nfs fails in Ubuntu / Works on Red Hat!!!

Gurus, I want log in locally to my Lucid (10.04) workstation and have my code saved over the network on my samba account At work, all developers have samba user ids and when we were running Red Hat, we went thru the following procedure to get setup. * open a shell session to NFS server... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alan
2 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Ubuntu software package compatibility

I don't have internet connection in my Ubuntu server, so package download directly from internet is not possible. So if I download package from Index of /ubuntu How do I find which version of package is compatible with my Release of Ubuntu server ( 15.10 ) user01@ubuntu01:~$ lsb_release -a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hiten.r.chauhan
0 Replies
GML2GV,GV2GML(1)					      General Commands Manual						  GML2GV,GV2GML(1)

NAME
gml2gv,gv2gml - GML-DOT converters SYNOPSIS
gml2gv [ -?v ] [ -ggname ] [ -ooutfile ] [ files ] gv2gml [ -? ] [ -ooutfile ] [ files ] DESCRIPTION
gml2gv converts a graph specified in the GML format to a graph in the GV (formerly DOT) format. gv2gml converts a graph specified in the GV format to a graph in the GML format. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -v Turns on verbose mode -? Prints usage information and exits. -ggname The string gname is used as the name of the generated graph. If multiple graphs are generated, subsequent graphs use the name gname appended with an integer. -ooutfile Prints output to the file outfile. If not given, gml2gv uses stdout. OPERANDS The following operand is supported: files Names of files containing 1 or more graphs in GML. If no files operand is specified, the standard input will be used. RETURN CODES
Return 0 if there were no problems during conversion; and non-zero if any error occurred. LIMITATIONS
As both the graph and graphics models of GV and GML differ significantly, the conversion is at best approximate. In particular, it is not clear how multiedges are differentiated in GML, so multiedges are created in GV with no user-available key. Also, no attribute information is lost, in that any GML attributes that aren't converted to GV equivalents are retained as attributes in the output graph. At present, gv2gml does not support subgraphs and clusters. In addition, there does not appear to be a standard mechanism for specifying default node and edge attributes in GML, so any attributes are repeated for every node and edge. AUTHORS
Emden R. Gansner <erg@research.att.com> SEE ALSO
dot(1), libcgraph(3) 24 June 2011 GML2GV,GV2GML(1)