Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Post Your Favorite Joke! Laugh a Little! Post 302334292 by bakunin on Wednesday 15th of July 2009 07:11:36 AM
Old 07-15-2009
The pope of Rome has died. He walks up the golden stair and knocks on the Pearly Gate.

Saint Peter looks out: "What's up?"

"I want to come in!"

"Ah, uh, and ... who are you?"

"I am the Pope of Rome."

"Pope of Rome?", Peter scratches his ear, "Pope of Rome ... Pope of Rome .... sorry, i don't know any Pope of Rome. But wait - maybe Junior knows."

Peter goes to Jesus Christ and asks "hey, Junior, there is a guy outside and he wants to come in. He says he is the Pope of Rome. Do you know any 'Pope of Rome'?"

"Pope of Rome ... Pope of Rome", Jesus mutters, "sorry. I don't know any 'Pope of Rome'. But ask the boss. Maybe daddy knows."

So Peter goes to God and asks: "Uh, boss, there is this guy outside who wants to come in. He claims to be some 'Pope of Rome', but nobody has ever heard about a Pope of Rome. Do you know him?"

"Pope of Rome ...., hm, Pope of Rome ...", God strikes his beard, "sorry, never heard of him. But have you asked Smokey?"

So Saint Peter shouts "Smokey! Smokey!". There is a little lightning, a puff of smoke and there stands the Holy Spirit.

"Ahem, Smokey, sorry to bother you, but there is a guy outside wanting to come in, he claims he is some 'Pope of Rome'. Do you know any 'Pope of Rome'?"

"Pope of Rome ...., Pope of Rome ...", the Holy Spirit mutters, shaking his head. Then he cries out: "The POPE OF ROME! Now it comes to me! This is the guy that keeps telling ugly stories about me and Saint Mary - GET HIM OUT! GET HIM OUT!"

bakunin

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Post Your Favorite UNIX/Linux Related RSS Feed Links

Hello, I am planning to revise the RSS News subforum areas, here: News, Links, Events and Announcements - The UNIX Forums ... maybe with a subforum for each OS specific news, like HP-UX, Solaris, RedHat, OSX, etc. RSS subforums.... Please post your favorite OS specific RSS (RSS2) link... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

This will make you laugh.

Some of you may have seen this on other websites. But if you havnt this is great. It could actually be one of you here. Being in the IT Industry I have seen it ALMOST to this extent. The Website is Down!!! My Networks Down - FIX IT! :b: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
0 Replies

3. Web Development

Post Your Favorite FireFox Add-Ons Here

In an earlier poll I was a bit surprised to learn that FireFox was so popular, over 95% have voted for FireFox to date. So, let's take a little time and please list your favorite, most useful, FireFox add-ons (with links to the add-on) and add a few words on how often and how useful do you find... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
17 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Contagious Laugh

If you watch this and dont laugh, something is very wrong with you. Contagious Laugh .:b: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Very Funny - Had to laugh

Guys, This is funny. http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/jralph2005/bart.png jaysunn (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaysunn
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Is it a joke or a command?

Hello, I have found some commands in a forum under "top ten unix commands" topic and I'd like to ask: what does below command do: Could it really be a command or a joke? :(){ :|:& };: Thanks Boris (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
6 Replies
vinvert(1Vi)															      vinvert(1Vi)

NAME
vinvert - invert image pixel values SYNOPSIS
vinvert [option ...] [infile] [outfile] DESCRIPTION
vinvert inverts each input image to produce a corresponding output image. The operation is suitable for swapping black and white in a grey- scale image. Each output pixel is computed from the corresponding input pixel by out-pixel = M - in-pixel where M is the maximum value allowed by the pixel representation, or 1 in the case of float or double pixels. Input pixel values must lie in the range [0,M]. Each output image has the same number of bands, rows and columns, and the same pixel representation, as the corresponding input image. COMMAND LINE OPTIONS
vinvert accepts the following options: -help Prints a message describing options. -in infile Specifies a Vista data file containing the input images. -out outfile Specifies where to write the output images as a Vista data file. Input and output files can be specified on the command line or allowed to default to the standard input and output streams. SEE ALSO
vnegate(1Vi), vop(1Vi), VImage(3Vi), Vista(7Vi) AUTHOR
Art Pope <pope@cs.ubc.ca> Vista Version 1.12 24 April 1993 vinvert(1Vi)