Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Find N number of days old file on solaris Post 302333856 by dennis.jacob on Tuesday 14th of July 2009 07:36:55 AM
Old 07-14-2009
Try:

Code:
find /mysql1/mysqlbackup/  -name "*.sql" -type f -mtime +2 -exec rm -f {} \;

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find number of days and list out the dates in between

Hi All, Can unix cshell list out the number of days between 070201 and 070205 (format is yymmdd) and list out all the dates in between in similiar format. set startdate = `date '+%y%m%d'` #eg 070201 set enddate = `date '+%y%m%d'` #eg 070205 i would expect the number of days to be 5... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raynon
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find the file from 15 days ago

How can I get difference date between today and 15 days ago and all filename is was created before 15 days ago? It has to be korn shell script. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: YoungBlood
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Find files older than x days and create a consolidated single tar file.

Hello, I need help in finding files older than x days and creating a single consolidated tar file combining them. Can anyone please provide me a script? Thanks, Dawn (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dawn Bosch
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find unix file created how many days ago?

i want to find unix file created how many days ago? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: utoptas
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Find number of days in a month in mmddyyyy format?

Hi Guru's, I am working on a shell script from past a month and unable to get rid of automating while working with dates,here's what i have. inital_date=11012011 final_date=11302011 expected_output= has to be in below format PFB 11012011 11022011 11032011 * * * 11102011 * *... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gaurav198
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

find file older than one month not by x days olds

Hi, I would like to ask about some question on the -mtime option in the find command. I want to move a log files older than one month and planning to used the find -mtime +30 but i have some clarrification does -mtime +30 or -30 refer to x days beyond or between so how about the month. suppose... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Subtract 2 date columns in .csv file and get output as number of days

Hi, I have one .csv file. I have 2 date columns present in file, column 2 and column 3. I need to calculate how many days exist between 2 dates. I am trying to subtract date column 2 from date column 3. Eg: my file look likes s.no, Start_date,End_Date 1, 7/29/2012,10/27/2012 2,... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dimple
9 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find all log files under all file systems older than 2 days and zip them

Hi All, Problem Statement:Find all log files under all file systems older than 2 days and zip them. Find all zip files older than 3days and remove them. Also this has to be set under cron. I have a concerns here find . -mtime +2 -iname "*.log" -exec gzip {} Not sure if this will work as... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurabh.mishra
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find a string in file 5 days ago

Hi, I need to grep for a string "Color Yellow" in all log files dated 5 days back until today's date . So, as today is 20 Dec i need to find in all logs from 16th dec to 20 dec. Also, i need ls -ltre output for the files that have the "Collor Yellow" string. Below is my OS: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to find a file that's modified more than 2 days ago but less than 5 days ago?

How to find a file that's modified more than 2 days ago but was modified less than 5 days ago by use of any Linux utility ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: abdulbadii
4 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-02-27 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)