Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris sun cluster3.2, d3 and d8 are shown as failed Post 302333065 by Sapfeer on Friday 10th of July 2009 05:47:45 PM
Old 07-10-2009
Code:
[disk formatted, defect list found]

It can refer to device state inconsistence... Try fsck on /dev/rdsk/c0d1 on both nodes. Also, please provide the output of 'grep c0d1 /var/adm/messages' command

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

what FS is shown in df -kh

Hi, On solaris 10, t5120, I don't understand what are the last 2 file systems so last 2 file systems what are they, why are they getting shown and also confused why the swap is shown so many times and different size when I set it to 16 G at the time of installing solaris 10. ( rest... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: upengan78
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Please help me.. connection failed between OpenSSH-3.8.1 to Sun SSH-1.1

hi All, We tried to establish a connection from OpenSSH3.8.1 running on Windows Box to SunSSH-1.1 running on Solaris 10. Please see the debug statements. C:\Documents and Settings\sadmin\.ssh>ssh sadmin@10.4.3.8 -v -v -v OpenSSH_3.8.1p1, OpenSSL 0.9.7d 17 Mar 2004 debug1: Reading... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venusunil
2 Replies

3. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Sun Cluster3.2 on Vmware Server2.0

I'm trying to configure sun cluster 3.2 on vmware server 2.0 on windows xp host with solaris 10x86 guests VM3 and VM4 and i 'm running scinstall from VM4 .. it fails with following error Initializing cluster name to "laptop" ... done Initializing authentication options ... done Initializing... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Global device issue in sun cluster3.2

In my 2 node cluster (sun cluster3.2) running on x86 VMs. One of my nodes VM1 does not have the global devices populated due to which i cannot failover my file system to node VM1 , what could be the reason for this and how can i rectify it ? VM1:/>cd /dev/global -bash: cd: /dev/global: No... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Sun Cluster3.2 And Oracle10g

I want to configure Sun Cluster3.2 with Oracle10g ... i created 4 resources namely , logical host, sotrage, oracle -server & Listener .. all work fine butoracle resource does not come up .. though i can bring up the oracle outside sun cluster. node1:/>clrg online ora-rg clrg: (C450598) On... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Failed to recover root password in Solaris 10 on Sparc CPU Sun Ultra10

Failed to recover lost root password for Solaris SunSparc (On Sun Ultra10 - SPARC CPU Hardware, not x86 Intel CPU nor x64 AMD CPU) This Sun Ultra10 workstation comes with an old 6-in wafer probing station purchased from a Surplus equipment vendor. Computer: Sun Ultra 5/10 UPA/PCI... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: fromtexas0
21 Replies

7. Solaris

SUN 6540 Array with failed controller battery

Can someone point me to a procedure detailing the replacement of a failed battery in a SUN 6540 controller. Or describe the procedure. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: USFE
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Patching failed on Sun T2000

Hi folks, I was patching Sun server (SunOS suns121 5.10 Generic_144488-17 sun4v sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-T200) with the lateset bundle. It was completed with no errors. Server was restarted with shutdown command (/usr/sbin/shutdown -y -i6 -g0) after patching was complete. However, after that,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zulu1
3 Replies

9. Solaris

Need suggestion:- Failed HTTPS transfer to https://supportfiles.sun.com/curl

Hi Guys, I have recently started reciving below Error message Failed HTTPS transfer to https://supportfiles.sun.com/curl whenever I run /usr/local/bin/sudo /opt/SUNWexplo/bin/explorer -P -q -v from all Servers. Looks like the SSL certificate as Expired. Whenever I type... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
4 Replies

10. Solaris

Can we add Oracle ASM in sun cluster3.3 or 4.0 in failover mode

Hi I am new to this forum & oracle DBA also, I would like to know that can we add Oracle ASM in failover mode in sun cluster 3.3 or 4.0 means that if suppose oracle is running along with ASM on node1 & this node went down due to hardware issue then both oracle along with ASM must move to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hb00
1 Replies
Devel::Refcount(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      Devel::Refcount(3pm)

NAME
"Devel::Refcount" - obtain the REFCNT value of a referent SYNOPSIS
use Devel::Refcount qw( refcount ); my $anon = []; print "Anon ARRAY $anon has " . refcount($anon) . " reference "; my $otherref = $anon; print "Anon ARRAY $anon now has " . refcount($anon) . " references "; DESCRIPTION
This module provides a single function which obtains the reference count of the object being pointed to by the passed reference value. FUNCTIONS
$count = refcount($ref) Returns the reference count of the object being pointed to by $ref. COMPARISON WITH SvREFCNT This function differs from "Devel::Peek::SvREFCNT" in that SvREFCNT() gives the reference count of the SV object itself that it is passed, whereas refcount() gives the count of the object being pointed to. This allows it to give the count of any referent (i.e. ARRAY, HASH, CODE, GLOB and Regexp types) as well. Consider the following example program: use Devel::Peek qw( SvREFCNT ); use Devel::Refcount qw( refcount ); sub printcount { my $name = shift; printf "%30s has SvREFCNT=%d, refcount=%d ", $name, SvREFCNT($_[0]), refcount($_[0]); } my $var = []; printcount 'Initially, $var', $var; my $othervar = $var; printcount 'Before CODE ref, $var', $var; printcount '$othervar', $othervar; my $code = sub { undef $var }; printcount 'After CODE ref, $var', $var; printcount '$othervar', $othervar; This produces the output Initially, $var has SvREFCNT=1, refcount=1 Before CODE ref, $var has SvREFCNT=1, refcount=2 $othervar has SvREFCNT=1, refcount=2 After CODE ref, $var has SvREFCNT=2, refcount=2 $othervar has SvREFCNT=1, refcount=2 Here, we see that SvREFCNT() counts the number of references to the SV object passed in as the scalar value - the $var or $othervar respectively, whereas refcount() counts the number of reference values that point to the referent object - the anonymous ARRAY in this case. Before the CODE reference is constructed, both $var and $othervar have SvREFCNT() of 1, as they exist only in the current lexical pad. The anonymous ARRAY has a refcount() of 2, because both $var and $othervar store a reference to it. After the CODE reference is constructed, the $var variable now has an SvREFCNT() of 2, because it also appears in the lexical pad for the new anonymous CODE block. PURE-PERL FALLBACK An XS implementation of this function is provided, and is used by default. If the XS library cannot be loaded, a fallback implementation in pure perl using the "B" module is used instead. This will behave identically, but is much slower. Rate pp xs pp 225985/s -- -66% xs 669570/s 196% -- SEE ALSO
o Test::Refcount - assert reference counts on objects AUTHOR
Paul Evans <leonerd@leonerd.org.uk> perl v5.14.2 2011-11-15 Devel::Refcount(3pm)