Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Configuring xSun for automatic remote login window Post 302329591 by incredible on Monday 29th of June 2009 01:21:10 AM
Old 06-29-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ua-agent
Options->Remote Login->Enter Host Name.
Where do you see this? I cant see what you mean actually... Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Automatic login script

Hi, I'm a beginner in unix.As a part of my script i need to remote logon using ssh. my script run as being asked for password and logons only after the user enters the password correctly. But my script stops executing after that as I login to a different server(different shell if i'm right).... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dayanand
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Automatic login

Hello all, I need a script that can run an sftp session into a remote server, and retreive a file. Does anyone know how to pass in the user/password details in a script? I seem to have forgotten (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Khoomfire
5 Replies

3. Solaris

Automatic login

Hi, Boss I have a question.... BackGround: i have a shell name xxxLineInput.x the useage is: xxxLineInput.x -Txxx -Uxxx -Pxxx when i use the command line..can run normal. Target: i want to set automatic login, the mean is when i login the as the specifical... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: surainbow
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Automatic login

I need a script that will let me connect to my hpux server with just a click of the icon without type my username and password. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tree740
5 Replies

5. Slackware

Automatic login without X

I know how to set up KDM or GDM to do automatic login, but is there a way to do it without GDM or KDM or X at all so when I start the machine I am immediately taken to a waiting command prompt? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: raidzero
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Kinda a noob: Automatic window sizing and placement

I am attempting to create a script that runs automatically upon logging in and opens and places windows in appropriate places. I have the script running such that it starts during login, but I cannot get things how and where I want them. This should be relatively simple, I just can't figure it out... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: wydileie
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Automatic login at startup

Hi, how can I set my linux server that it logs in the main user at startup? I would like to be able to make a restart remotely and be able to connect to the server again afterwards. The problem is that the server waits for a login and than connects to the network. So at the beginning at... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: borobudur
5 Replies

8. Solaris

how to login with ssh to remote system with out applying the remote root/usr password

how to login with ssh to remote system with out applying the remote root/user password with rlogin we can ujse .rhosts file but with ssh howits possible plz guide (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tv.praveenkumar
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Automatic Login to Desktop

On Solaris 11 is it possible to bypass the userid/password requirement to automatically login to the desktop ? I'm the sole user and it is really not necessary to secure the system. I have searched this forum and have not found a relevant post. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: stansaraczewski
2 Replies
fence_bullpap(8)					      System Manager's Manual						  fence_bullpap(8)

NAME
fence_bullpap - I/O Fencing agent for Bull FAME architecture controlled by a PAP management console. SYNOPSIS
fence_bullpap [OPTION]... DESCRIPTION
fence_bullpap is an I/O Fencing agent which can be used with Bull's NovaScale machines controlled by PAP management consoles. This agent calls Bull's support software provided by the NSMasterHW RPM available from Bull. fence_bullpap accepts options on the command line as well as from stdin. fenced sends the options through stdin when it execs the agent. fence_bullpap can be run by itself with command line options which is useful for testing. Vendor URL: http://www.bull.com OPTIONS
-a IPaddress IP address or hostname of the PAP management console. -h Print out a help message describing available options, then exit. -l login Login with administrative privileges. -d domain This is the domain name of the Bull machine to power-cycle. -o option Action to perform (on, off, reboot, status). -p password Password for login. -S path Full path to an executable to generate the password for login. -q Quiet operation. Only print out error messages. -V Print out a version message, then exit. STDIN PARAMETERS
ipaddr = < hostname | ip > IP address or hostname of the PAP management console. login= < param > Login with administrative privileges. domain = < param > This is the domain name of the Bull machine to power-cycle. option = < param > Action to perform (on, off, reboot, status). passwd = < param > Password for login. passwd_script = < param > Full path to an executable to generate the password for login. SEE ALSO
fence(8), fence_node(8) fence_bullpap(8)