Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Bash Monitoring Alert Script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Bash Monitoring Alert Script Post 302327856 by vgersh99 on Monday 22nd of June 2009 06:14:45 PM
Old 06-22-2009
Code:
tr ' ' '\n' < port_numbers.txt > port_numbersNEW.txt

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Monitoring a file - Basic Bash Question

*This is not homework I am new to UNIX and want to try this Monitoring a file demo* *If this is the wrong forum please move it - im new to the forums* $1 = the file to be monitored $2 = the time for the file to sleep If the file gets changed (using -nt) it will send my username mail saying... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nolan-
2 Replies

2. Infrastructure Monitoring

Monitoring and Alert System

hi, i serarch monitoring and alert system. when HDD and services are down. Send email and sms alert to me and help desk. but i don't find any program. Can you help me ? Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: oulutas
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with Monitoring script

Hi Gurus, Currently I am learning UNIX through online forums and unix blogs. I have the below requirement. I need to write a script to monitor server processes. For example, there are 3 processes currently running on the server.(java, pmrepagent, pmserver). If any of the process goes down,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: svajhala
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

need script bash alert email

Hello I have a server it is running more than 5 people Scripts I want to send a warning to the administrator for the main server All is written in the ssh strain For example, when typing the following command "ls" " rm " and other email sends the administrator for the main server About it... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: x-zer0
2 Replies

5. Linux

Memory monitoring and sending alert mail to users in network using shell script

i m workiing on a shell script which may monitors network memory and send alert to user if it increase a threshold (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: navdeep5673
1 Replies

6. Infrastructure Monitoring

Alert / Monitoring / Historial Data Open Source

hi guys my boss asked me for a tool to monitor and alert my Linux boxes... and some Win boxes... but not only monitor for high CPU Usage, hign memory usage and so on....he also wants a tool for historical data I mean something like I want to know the CPU Usage and memory usage for the last... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karlochacon
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

ldapsearch in monitoring script without bind password written in script

Hi I do a very simple monitoring of our OpenLDAP (runs in cronjob and generate alerts if unsuccessfull) $ ldapsearch -h hostname.domain -D "cn=monitor_user,ou=People,dc=organisation" -w "password" -b "dc=organisation" -x "(&(cn=monitor_user)(ou=People))" dn | grep -v version dn:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: slashdotweenie
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Alert for monitoring

Dear All, I am new to unix scripting, i need to develop a alert system which get trigger when my scripts don't find any *.log file to copy from one directory to other directory. In detail my scripts run every day and it create a dummy file and check all those *.log file 1 day old and copy them... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: guddu_12
3 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Script to alert with email after a job got successful in monitoring tool

Hi guyz, Please send me a script which is to be sending an automatic email to particular mail id's when a job get complete with status successful. Please send me your script to my mail id : rehan.csjmu@gmail.com Thanks in Advance. ---------- Post updated at 11:33 AM ----------... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rehan Ahmad
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to block first bash script until second bash script script launches web server/site?

I'm new to utilities like socat and netcat and I'm not clear if they will do what I need. I have a "compileDeployStartWebServer.sh" script and a "StartBrowser.sh" script that are started by emacs/elisp at the same time in two different processes. I'm using Cygwin bash on Windows 10. My... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: siegfried
3 Replies
Net::Google::Code::Issue::Search(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		     Net::Google::Code::Issue::Search(3pm)

NAME
Net::Google::Code::Issue::Search - Issues Search API DESCRIPTION
INTERFACE
search ( can => 'all', q = 'foo', sort => '-modified', limit => 1000, load_after_search => 1 ) do the search, the results is set to $self->results, which is an arrayref with Net::Google::Code::Issue as element. If a "sort" argument is specified, that will be passed to google code's issue list. Generally, these are composed of "+" or "-" followed by a column name. limit => Num is to limit the results number. load_after_search => Bool is to state if we should call $issue->load after search return true if search is successful, false on the other hand. updated_after( date_string || DateTime object ) find all the issues that have been updated or created after the date. the issues are all loaded. return true if success, false on the other hand project results this should be called after a successful search. returns issues as a arrayref. AUTHOR
sunnavy "<sunnavy@bestpractical.com>" LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2008-2010 Best Practical Solutions. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-01-29 Net::Google::Code::Issue::Search(3pm)