Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Bluefish: where are the preferences saved? Post 302327459 by figaro on Sunday 21st of June 2009 04:53:22 PM
Old 06-21-2009
Yes, got it, it is ~/.bluefish. The manual mentions configurations and preferences interchangingly.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash shell: Creating Preferences

In OS X I'm currently writing a bash script that requires writing to preference file. I may eventually want to share it with users on other Unix-like OSs and would like to accommodate for that possibility ahead of time. Most OS X applications save preferences in xml-format plist files. These... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: airsmurf
4 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Scripting sound preferences?

I'm finding myself changing sound preferences (specifically, output) frequently, and I'd like to write a shell script to do this for me. Does anyone know what command(s) to use? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: CRGreathouse
5 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Locking Down Finder Command Preferences

I understand how to lock down things with the finder in workgroup manager, but for matching commands outside of the workgroup manager realm, what's the best way to insert script in order to disable any one of these features? Features workgroup manager highlights: -connect to server -shut... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: unimachead
4 Replies

4. Web Development

make bluefish t owork with zen coding

Hi, I have installed on bluefish on the computer that run windows 7 and the zen coding doesn't work. I know that in order for zen coding to work it demand python. I do have python 2.7 in the directory python27. but when I check the built info I get: This version of Bluefish was built... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: programAngel
0 Replies
PSIGNIFIT(1)															      PSIGNIFIT(1)

NAME
Psignifit - A program for fitting and testing hypotheses about psychometric functions. DESCRIPTION
Psignifit allows fitting of psychometric functions to datasets while maintaining full control over a large number of parameters. Data can either be read from text files or passed through a pipe. Psignifit performs the calculation of confidence intervals as well as goodness-of-fit tests. Psignifit accepts input in a number of dif- ferent ways: From named text files: psignifit <data> <preferences> Entirely from the console: psignifit (...) (enter data and preferences from the console and then send an EOF character - Ctrl-D in most UNIX shells) Partly from named text files, partly from the console: psignifit <data> <preferences> - Through a pipe: cat <data + preferences> | psignifit Or via a mixture of piped input on stdin and files named on the command line: echo "#random_seed 12345" | cat <preferences> | psignifit <data> - For more documentation see the files in the /usr/share/doc/psignifit directory or visit http://bootstrap-software.org/psignifit/ EXAMPLES
An example dataset and fitting preferences can be found in /usr/share/doc/psignifit/examples TEST
A regression test for psignifit can be found in /usr/share/doc/psignifit/tests AUTHOR
Psignifit was written by Jeremy Hill. This manual page was written by Michael Hanke <michael.hanke@gmail.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). Michael Hanke August 26, 2005 PSIGNIFIT(1)