Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Bluefish: where are the preferences saved? Post 302327459 by figaro on Sunday 21st of June 2009 04:53:22 PM
Old 06-21-2009
Yes, got it, it is ~/.bluefish. The manual mentions configurations and preferences interchangingly.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash shell: Creating Preferences

In OS X I'm currently writing a bash script that requires writing to preference file. I may eventually want to share it with users on other Unix-like OSs and would like to accommodate for that possibility ahead of time. Most OS X applications save preferences in xml-format plist files. These... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: airsmurf
4 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Scripting sound preferences?

I'm finding myself changing sound preferences (specifically, output) frequently, and I'd like to write a shell script to do this for me. Does anyone know what command(s) to use? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: CRGreathouse
5 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Locking Down Finder Command Preferences

I understand how to lock down things with the finder in workgroup manager, but for matching commands outside of the workgroup manager realm, what's the best way to insert script in order to disable any one of these features? Features workgroup manager highlights: -connect to server -shut... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: unimachead
4 Replies

4. Web Development

make bluefish t owork with zen coding

Hi, I have installed on bluefish on the computer that run windows 7 and the zen coding doesn't work. I know that in order for zen coding to work it demand python. I do have python 2.7 in the directory python27. but when I check the built info I get: This version of Bluefish was built... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: programAngel
0 Replies
gconf-editor(1)                                                    User Commands                                                   gconf-editor(1)

NAME
gconf-editor - view and edit personal desktop configuration preferences SYNOPSIS
gconf-editor DESCRIPTION
The GConf Editor application enables you to view and edit all of your current personal desktop preferences. The GConf Editor window pro- vides a tree view to navigate through the hierarchy of preferences, an edit pane to make changes to individual preferences, and a descrip- tion pane to highlight the documentation associated with the currently selected preference. OPTIONS
None. OPERANDS
None. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Launching GConf Editor example% gconf-editor EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/gconf-editor Executable for GConf Editor. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability | | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability | | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Latest version of the GNOME Desktop System Administration Guide for your platform. NOTES
Written by Stephen Browne, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003. SunOS 5.10 1 Oct 2003 gconf-editor(1)