Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Perl - Error loading module.
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Perl - Error loading module. Post 302327008 by coolbhai on Friday 19th of June 2009 10:38:47 AM
Old 06-19-2009
@Kodak :
Quote : At a glance, I bet cron is using a different perl than you are.
How do we find which Perl is cron using ??
coolbhai

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Dynamically loading a module

Hi there: Thanks for clicking in first. I have a question here. I have a module that needs to be dynamically loaded when another piece of code needs it at runtime. I know that I will have to make a soname file before I can use it dynamically. My question is what commad I should use to make... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanhu
2 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

help: error in installing perl module DBD::mysql

Hi, I am trying to install perl module DBD::mysql and don't know how to resolve the following: # make test PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e" "test_harness(0, 'blib/lib', 'blib/arch')" t/*.t t/00base.............ok 3/5install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't load... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yogesh Sawant
3 Replies

3. Linux

problem with kernel module loading

Hi masters, I am new to linux and unix forum and this is my first forum. So please excuse if I am not giving sufficient information. I will give them on request. I have created a bandwidth manager module. I am using a 2.6.9 kernel and in Red Hat 3.4.3 distribution. But when i run make... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iamjayanth
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl module error

Hi I am working on XMLDiff utility which is working only thing which is bug in this utility is that i used Excel file as the output file so that user can perform some operations on it ... now what i am doing is i am using Spreadsheet::Writeexcel module and its giving me problems ... flow... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zedex
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Loading Kernel module at boot

Is there any link/tutorial on loading Solaris kernel modules at boot time?? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: unisolin
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

calling perl subroutine from perl expect module

All, Is it possible to call a subroutine from the perl expect module after logging to a system that is within the same program. My situation is I need to run a logic inside a machine that I'm logging in using the expect module, the logic is also available in the same expect program. Thanks,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arun_maffy
5 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Strawberry perl - New TK module installation error

Hi, I am struggling in installing TK module for strawberry perl. I downloaded TK804 module, extracted to a folder, kept in c:/strawberry/perl/lib path, then from tht path 1) perl makefile.pl 2)dmake 3)dmake test 4)dmake install During perl makefile.pl it is giving error as... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vasanth.vadalur
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem loading cpufreq module

I'd like to install cpufreq modules on my server . I tried sudo modprobe acpi-cpufreq but got the error FATAL: Error inserting acpi_cpufreq (/lib/modules/2.6.18-238.12.1.el5xen/kernel/arch/x86_64/kernel/cpufreq/acpi-cpufreq.ko): No such device cat /proc/cpuinfo gives this ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishwamitra
11 Replies

9. Fedora

Nvidia Module Not Loading (Desktop Gone)

Well, I followed the steps in the Debian wiki here to install the drivers for the following video card: $ lspci | grep VGA 03:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GF104 (rev a1)I confirmed the correct driver is installed. As you probably see I've tried this a few times and a few... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Azrael
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl module error in testing

PERL MODULE : To debug my perl module code in test environment. I have taken production module to the test in the my home path directory and was trying to test it by changing the below path in my test code. But still i am getting the error to debug it. can you please let me knw whether i am... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramkumar15
13 Replies
ATF-SH(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						 ATF-SH(1)

NAME
atf-sh [-s shell] -- interpreter for shell-based test programs SYNOPSIS
atf-sh script DESCRIPTION
atf-sh is an interpreter that runs the test program given in script after loading the atf-sh(3) library. atf-sh is not a real interpreter though: it is just a wrapper around the system-wide shell defined by ATF_SHELL. atf-sh executes the inter- preter, loads the atf-sh(3) library and then runs the script. You must consider atf-sh to be a POSIX shell by default and thus should not use any non-standard extensions. The following options are available: -s shell Specifies the shell to use instead of the value provided by ATF_SHELL. ENVIRONMENT
ATF_LIBEXECDIR Overrides the builtin directory where atf-sh is located. Should not be overridden other than for testing purposes. ATF_PKGDATADIR Overrides the builtin directory where libatf-sh.subr is located. Should not be overridden other than for testing purposes. ATF_SHELL Path to the system shell to be used in the generated scripts. Scripts must not rely on this variable being set to select a specific interpreter. EXAMPLES
Scripts using atf-sh(3) should start with: #! /usr/bin/env atf-sh Alternatively, if you want to explicitly choose a shell interpreter, you cannot rely on env(1) to find atf-sh. Instead, you have to hardcode the path to atf-sh in the script and then use the -s option afterwards as a single parameter: #! /path/to/bin/atf-sh -s/bin/bash ENVIRONMENT
ATF_SHELL Path to the system shell to be used in the generated scripts. SEE ALSO
atf-sh(3) BSD
September 27, 2014 BSD