Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: oracle update not working
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users oracle update not working Post 302326789 by rakeshawasthi on Friday 19th of June 2009 12:32:17 AM
Old 06-19-2009
Code:
sqlplus -s <<!
login/passwd@db
set heading off pause off termout off verify off feedback off pagesize 0 linesize 150
update <table> set my_date=to_char(SYSDATE,'MM/DD/YYYY');
!`

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

update a oracle table using shell script

Hi, I would like to know how to update a table in Oracle database, if a command in one shell script either successfully completes or it fails.(like Y if its success or N if its a failure) While the command is running,I am able to view the log file created in the Unix machine.After the command... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ann_124
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

apt-get update not working

Hi all, Till now i was able to do apt-get update. but today i started to the following error: # apt-get update E: Could not open lock file /var/lib/apt/lists/lock - open (2 No such file or directory) E: Unable to lock the list directory # Could any one let me know how to solve it. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gauri
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Pro*C Update not working from Crontab

Dear All, I have writen a Pro*c program that does a data base select,insert,update statements and I have scheduled the program to run from crontab, It is runing fine for the select insert and commit statement till it reaches the update statement , it throws the following error: SQL On IPB... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alhallay
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Update Manager Not Working

Hello I reinstalled my OS today and after going through the registration the updatemanager pops up, as expected. The problem is all i get is an error message box that's completely blank. The icon in the sytem tray is a blue question mark and when hovering over it, it says i'm not... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jpg.2009
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can't get While loop working with rrdtool update

I have data in a CSV file that looks like; 1353557880:1.111:123.3 1353557940:1.113:123.3 1353558000:1.118:123.3 1353558060:1.123:123.3 1353558120:1.218:123.3 I'm running the following; while IFS=":" read d a b; do rrdtool update temp.rrd $d:$a:$b; done <temp6 It gives me the following... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ottsm
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to update a Oracle table through shell scripting?

My Code is get_week_date() { `sqlplus -s ${DQM_SQL_LOGON}@${DQM_SID} << EOF SET ECHO OFF SET FEEDBACK OFF SET PAGES 0 SET SERVEROUTPUT ON SET VERIFY OFF SET TRIMSPOOL ON (update file_level_qc fq set FQ.DATA_FILE_NAME='Hyvee_Pharmacy_Solutions_201304_v1.txt'... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthick.cho
2 Replies

7. AIX

AIX SP update and Oracle interaction

Situation: AIX 7.1 various SP levels Update to SP9 on DB systems with Oracle 10 or 11G Steps: Apply SP9 update Bring down databases shutdown -Fr Check system health - AIX Bring up databases Confirm functionality Would applying the update while the databases are up cause problems... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: allenhibbert
7 Replies
OHCOUNT(1)							   User Commands							OHCOUNT(1)

NAME
ohcount - manual page for ohcount 3.0.0 SYNOPSIS
ohcount [option] [paths...] DESCRIPTION
Ohloh source code line counter command line tool. http://www.ohloh.net/ [option] can be one of the following: -a, --annotate -d, --detect -h, --help -i, --individual -l, --license -re -s, --summary -a, --annotate Show annotated source code The contents of all source code files found within the given paths will be emitted to stdout. Each line will be prefixed with a tab-delimited language name and semantic categorization (code, comment, or blank). -d, --detect Find source code files Recursively find all source code files within the given paths. For each source code file found, the file name will be emitted to stdout prefixed with a tab-delimited language name. -h, --help Display this message -i, --individual Count lines of code per file Count lines in all source code files within the given paths, and emit a report of the lines of code, comments, and blanks in each language per file. -l, --license Displays detected licensing information contained in each source code file. -re Prints raw entity information to the screen (mainly for debugging). -s, --summary Count lines of code (default) Count lines in all source code files within the given paths, and emit a report of the total number of lines of code, comments, and blanks in each language. This is the default action. [paths] can refer to any number of individual files or directories. Directories will be probed recursively. If no path is given, the current directory will be used. ohcount 3.0.0 September 2011 OHCOUNT(1)