Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Debian gnome file manager configuration question Post 302325913 by DukeNuke2 on Tuesday 16th of June 2009 12:34:18 PM
Old 06-16-2009
there aren't any differences between debain and ubuntu gconf-editor (afaik). maybe you've to search a little more for the right option...

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Setting window manager manually for GNome

So, I just finished building a FreeBSD box from the ground up using only the ports collection and got my box up and running with XFree86 4.1.0 and KDE 2.2. Some of the tools that I installed required GNome so I installed GNome 1.4 as well. When I fire up GNome I get informed that my window... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: auswipe
1 Replies

2. Linux

MINT gnome power manager problems

Version: Linux Mint 9 Isadora I'm having problems with the MINT gnome power manager. I just finished installing Linux Mint 9 Isadora on my system and every time I try to log into Mint I get this message "The config defaults for gnome power manager have not been installed correctly. Please... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies

3. Solaris

issues with Veritas volume manager configuration

hi all i am a newbie to solaris and i am doing some R&D in veritas volume manager. This is my first day with veritas. I downloaded and installed Veritas storage foundation 5.1 package in my sun solaris 5.10 sparc machine. When i try to create disk group in vxvm, it giving one error message. I am... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingston
6 Replies

4. Solaris

Symantec/Veritas Volume Manager - subdisk * not in configuration

Hello, There once was a disk. Veritas thought it wasn't happy, but it really was. The disk was all alone on a plex. There was another plex, in the same volume, that was fine and happy with its own single disk. I removed the plex with the unhappy disk. Then I went into vxdiskadm, removed... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kity1kity
2 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Backup Sun StorageTek Common Array Manager's configuration

In Sun manuals, I didn't find how to backup Sun StorageTek Common Array Manager's configuration. Is there a way to do it like backing up Brocade switch configuration? CAM is under Solaris 10. Thank you in advance! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

Configuration problem in virt-manager

HI, I use red hat linux ES 5. I start the virt-manager and add new guest host in it . But When I choose parXXX-virtuXXXXX ...not full-virtXXXx... I get below screen to fill installtion source Please indicate where installation media is available for the operating system you would like to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chuikingman
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Please advise configuration manager

Hello Dears, I am up to install configuration manager as the number of Linux systems are growing alot in my company. can please advise any of them? Puppet, spicewalk ansilble etc.. please share you opinion. My aim is to have config manager to automate/provision systems and to have inventory... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
1 Replies

8. Linux

Configuration manager

Hello Dears, I am up to implement cnfiguration manager as the number of Linux systems are growing alot in my company. can please advise any of them? Puppet, spicewalk ansilble etc.. please share you opinion. My aim is to have config manager to automate/provision systems and to have inventory... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
5 Replies
libgconf-2.3(3) 					 Introduction to Library Functions					   libgconf-2.3(3)

NAME
libgconf-2 - GNOME Configuration API DESCRIPTION
The libgconf-2 library is used by applications to store or retrieve configuration data. To access the API documentation, you must install the developer version of the package. FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/lib/libgconf-2.so GNOME Configuration API shared library /etc/gconf/version_numbeFiletcontaining the locations of the various GConf configuration files $HOME/.gconf Directory containing configuration database for GCconf /etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defDirectory containing the default system configuration settings /etc/gconf/gconf.xml.manDirectory containing the mandatory system configuration settings /etc/gconf/schemas Directory containing the system GConf schema files /usr/share/gtk-doc/html Location of developer documentation ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-config | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
gconftool-2(1) NOTES
Written by Ghee Teo and Brian Cameron, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003, 2004. SunOS 5.10 31 Aug 2004 libgconf-2.3(3)