Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Porting OSE to Linux
Special Forums Hardware Filesystems, Disks and Memory Porting OSE to Linux Post 302325878 by fpmurphy on Tuesday 16th of June 2009 10:54:21 AM
Old 06-16-2009
Are you talking about Irix EFS (Extent File System)?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP-UX to linux porting

Hi all, i wanted to port some HP-UX code to linux. can anybody point to some documents or resources that would help me in doing the porting.. thanks in advance Arun Prakash (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunprakash
0 Replies

2. Programming

Porting From Linux To Hpux

Gents, i'm a senior applications developer and need to port a Linux server application ( no additional / special libraries or unique header files ) to a HPUX enviroment. Any chance to compile it on the Linux using flags to create an HPUX binary with gcc? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: anak0nda
8 Replies

3. Linux

when porting from HP-UX to Linux

helo, i m porting HP-UX socket application to Linux SSL-socket application. I have use htonl() in HP-UX. so when i use it in Linux, data transf is not done and application become soem time crashed. now when i remove htonl() in linux, then i got data but it will not proper order or some data may... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
1 Replies

4. Linux

Porting DHCP from Linux to VxWorks

Hello All, I have a code of DHCP which is implemented on Linux. During porting this code from Linux to VxWorks, I come up with following errors:- jects\freedom\ap\udhcp\socket.c C:\projects\freedom\ap\udhcp\socket.c: In function `read_interface': C:\projects\freedom\ap\udhcp\socket.c:79:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sunny Shivam
1 Replies

5. IP Networking

Porting DHCP from Linux to VxWorks

DHCP Porting (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sunny Shivam
2 Replies

6. Programming

Nucleus to Linux porting

I am new to Linux programming and my work involves changing an abstraction layer which made Nucleus calls, to Linux calls. In Case of Events Nucleus has calls like NU_Set_Events() NU_Retrieve_Events() Can I use the POSIX thread conditional variables for Linux? Can I use the System V calls... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: taklubaba
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Porting a Linux Driver to Solaris

Hi all, Has anyone experience with proting a Linux driver (C-code) to Solaris 10? I have a Sunix SATA card with a inicio1622 chipset, but no driver available. From the website of inicio I downloaded the drivercode for Linux 2.4. Having done some investigation I found a Solaris driver... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: longwave
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Porting from Solaris to Linux

Can any one please help the use of "cu command in Solaris" and as well as in Linux :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sabee.prakash
1 Replies

9. Programming

Porting Rogue Wave to Linux

I am challenged with porting an old application from Solaris to Red Hat. The application uses Rogue Wave and I am searching for a Red Hat implementation. Your help is appreciated! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: FunkyWinkerbean
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Porting script from Solaris to Linux

I have a script which has commands that are located in different paths on my Linux o/s than on Solaris. For example, to make uname work, I need to do it this way in Solaris: my $host= `/usr/bin/uname -n` But in Linux it is: my $host = `/bin/uname -n`I have this issue with at least 5... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie2010
8 Replies