Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Teradate table read?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Teradate table read? Post 302323003 by depakjan on Friday 5th of June 2009 05:36:13 AM
Old 06-05-2009
Thanks for the code... but i dont know how do i do it with teradate .. wont there be any connection thing or something.. and is sqlplus a keyword.. i dont know what will be the teradata equivalent of it... thanks anyway... Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Read variables from Access table

Hi! I've just started learning shell scripting, and have been somewhat 'thrown in at the deep-end and told to swim' so excuse my complete lack of knowledge and ignorance, but here goes... I've been given a unix script to 'tidy up'. Basically the script consists of the few lines of code being... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sn33R
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Need some lib in c/c++ to read db table at one go

Hi All, I need some sort of library or module which read the db table at one go and keep in process memory.My problem is that I have a call processing module which handles the network call and goes for db lookup for subscriber profile in oracle db for every call.I am using Oracle Standard Edition... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: unisuraj
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

calling sqlplus, read table return etc

I have korn shell scripts. I want to pass a variable to a script which will execute a a sql script to read a table that contains env. variables. I want to read and then somehow export at unix level variables example for every row selected from the table build export command line field1... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: TimHortons
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read Table,View,Package,Function and Procedure Name in a File

Hi I am new to Unix shell scripting. But i need help to slove the below issue. Issue description: I want to read table, view names and package names in a file my plan to find the table name is : search "From" key word find the table or view To find the packge name : Search "Package... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sboss
5 Replies

5. HP-UX

how to read routing table

Hi all, Could someone please explain to me how I should read this routing table, # netstat -rn Routing tables Destination Gateway Flags Refs Interface Pmtu 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 UH 0 lo0 32808 10.222.47.82 10.222.47.82 UH... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rachael
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read in Table as a matrix

Dear forum users, i'm trying to read a table with 40x122 data in a array. Following this, i'd plot each rows again the header of the file in gnuplot. i was thinking for something like that #!/bin/bash # reads from the $ips file and assigns to $MYARRAY #IFS =";" split the line after the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: servuskelb
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell, read table and write the value for each factor to output

Hey guyz, I have a table like this: 1 A=#;B=#;C=# 2 A=#;C=#;D=#;E=#;E=# 3 B=#;B=#;B=#;D=# # are just some numbers. I want to have the output like this: * 1 2 3 A # # NA B # NA # C # # NA D NA # # E NA # NA So basically, I wanna know in each of the rows in my input (which... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: @man
9 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Improving find to read table name from file

Hi there, I currently use the following find command to recursively search all the subdirectories in our file system for a table ( in this case BB_TENURE_DAYS) find -type f -exec grep -l "BB_TENURE_DAYS" {} \+ So I have this so far - the problem is how do I read the line to get the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rjsha1
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Read Table in file and split

HELLO I need your help please , i need to read a file that contain a table like : Name | Status ------------------ DB 1 | UP DB 2 | UP DB 3 | DOWN DB 4 | UP DB 5 | UP the objective to read each line and check if DB is UP or Down and give me the name of Down database.... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Abdellah
10 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Shell Script to read hive table and send email

HI Team, I am working on reading hive table and send email in email body using shell script, can you please help on fixing the errors: I have 6 columns in my hive table and trying to send the email in the mail body. below script: #!/bin/bash hive -e 'SELECT count(*) from db.table' >... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mi4304
4 Replies
XCHANGEDEVICEDONTPRO(3) 												   XCHANGEDEVICEDONTPRO(3)

NAME
XChangeDeviceDontPropagateList, XGetDeviceDontPropagateList - query or change the dont-propagate-list for extension devices SYNOPSIS
#include <X11/extensions/XInput.h> int XChangeDeviceDontPropagateList( Display *display, Window window, int count, XEventClass *event_list, int mode); XEventClass* XGetDeviceDontPropagateList( Display *display, Window window, int *count); display Specifies the connection to the X server. window Specifies the window whose dont-propagate-list is to be queried or modified. event_list Specifies a pointer to a list of event classes. mode Specifies the mode.You can pass AddToList, or DeleteFromList. count Specifies the number of event classes in the list. DESCRIPTION
The XChangeDeviceDontPropagateList request modifies the list of events that should not be propagated to ancestors of the event window. This request allows extension events to be added to or deleted from that list. By default, all events are propagated to ancestor windows. Once modified, the list remains modified for the life of the window. Events are not removed from the list because the client that added them has terminated. Suppression of event propagation is not allowed for all input extension events. If a specified event class is one that cannot be suppressed, a BadClass error will result. Events that can be suppressed include DeviceKeyPress, DeviceKeyRelease, DeviceButtonPress, DeviceButtonRelease, DeviceMotionNotify, ProximityIn, and ProximityOut. XChangeDeviceDontPropagateList can generate a BadDevice, BadClass, or BadValue error. The XGetDeviceDontPropagateList request queries the list of events that should not be propagated to ancestors of the event window. XGetDeviceDontPropagateList can generate a BadClass or BadWindow error. DIAGNOSTICS
BadDevice An invalid device was specified. The specified device does not exist or has not been opened by this client via XOpenInputDevice. This error may also occur if some other client has caused the specified device to become the X keyboard or X pointer device via the XChangeKeyboardDevice or XChangePointerDevice requests. BadValue Some numeric value falls outside the range of values accepted by the request. Unless a specific range is specified for an argument, the full range defined by the argument's type is accepted. Any argument defined as a set of alternatives can generate this error. BadWindow An invalid window id was specified. BadClass An invalid event class was specified. 05/15/2013 XCHANGEDEVICEDONTPRO(3)