Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to Load a File into Memory Post 302322960 by matthallphd on Friday 5th of June 2009 02:50:39 AM
Old 06-05-2009
How to Load a File into Memory

I am working in a UNIX terminal.

I have two functions, can I make one file with these two functions and load the file into memory?

The functions work fine now, but is it possible to put them into a file (that I can move around and stuff) and the functions can run from it?

Then how do I load this file into memory? I know how to export a function but it doesn't seem to work with a file.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to Load data into the database using a .csv file and .ctl file

Since i'm new to scripting i'm findind it difficult to code a script. The script has to be an executable with 2 paramters passed to it.The Parameters are 1. The Control file name(.ctl file) 2. The Data file name(.csv file) Does anybody have an idea about it? :confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Csmani
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in wrting Load Script for a Load-Resume type of load.

hi all need your help. I am wrting a script that will load data into the table. then on another load will append the data into the existing table. Regards Ankit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankitgupta
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

HP-UX File System device load

Hi Guys, I am new to HP-UX system, can someone please let me know which file or what process is require to load all the devices when the system boot up. Currently I am having a few issue when starting the system it does not load all the device. Cheers, (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fkaba81
0 Replies

4. Programming

how to load a file in memory for doing DMA transfer to Bus master DMA

i need to send a file to the ethernet card , thro DMA mode i have an bus master ethernet card soo how can i initiate the dma for the ethernet card??? and how do i load the file into memory so tht i can directly give the address of the file to nic for DMA transfer pls help :( :( (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumarspk
0 Replies

5. HP-UX

How can I get memory usage or anything that show memory used from sar file?

Refer from title: How can i get memory used or anything that can show memory from sar file example on solaris:- we can use sar with option to show memory used at time that sar crontab run. on HP-UX, it not has option to see memory used. But i think it may be have some parameter or some... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: panithat
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Memory load test

is there a program out there that will put a memory load on my HP_ux 11.11 box. I need to stress mem/swap to setup memory thresholds for my monitoring software. I am using Nimbus to monitor memory and swap. glance is telling me that memory is never past 70 percent however nimbus will page out ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: myork
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Load file name as a column

I have 300,000 folder and inside each folder i have N number of .csv files. Now the question is, i need to add the respective file name as one of the column in each file. How to do it? Thanka in advance Ram (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sura
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VPS has load 200, httpd load no activity, netstat nothing

Hello, on my hostserver i see one VPS of mine got load of 200.00 and netstat nothing (not a single blank line on netstat command) after some time, netstat started showing connections, but i see no excessive IP connections. tail -f /var/log/httpd/access_log shows no activity /var/log/messages ;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: postcd
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script fro file check and load the trail file

Hi, Im going to use shell script for load the data into DB. First i need to read the trail file(csv file has two columns with comma separated ) like file name trail1024(last 4 digitsMMDD). In this trail file 27 entries will have like below,I need to read first csv file name and get the 4... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krajasekhar.v
1 Replies
COQ(1)							      General Commands Manual							    COQ(1)

NAME
coqtop - The Coq Proof Assistant toplevel system SYNOPSIS
coqtop [ options ] DESCRIPTION
coqtop is the toplevel system of Coq, for interactive use. It reads phrases on the standard input, and prints results on the standard out- put. For batch-oriented use of Coq, see coqc(1). OPTIONS
-h, --help Help. Will give you the complete list of options accepted by coqtop. -I dir, --include dir add directory dir in the include path -R dir coqdir recursively map physical dir to logical coqdir -top coqdir set the toplevel name to be coqdir instead of Top -inputstate filename, -is filename read state from file filename.coq -nois start with an empty initial state -outputstatefilename write state in file filename.coq -load-ml-object filename load ML object file filenname -load-ml-source filename load ML file filename -load-vernac-source filename, -l filename load Coq file filename.v (Load filename.) -load-vernac-source-verbose filename, -lv filename load verbosely Coq file filename.v (Load Verbose filename.) -load-vernac-object filename load Coq object file filename.vo -require filename load Coq object file filename.vo and import it (Require Import filename.) -compile filename compile Coq file filename.v (implies -batch ) -compile-verbose filename verbosely compile Coq file filename.v (implies -batch ) -opt run the native-code version of Coq -byte run the bytecode version of Coq -where print Coq's standard library location and exit -v print Coq version and exit -q skip loading of rcfile -init-file filename set the rcfile to filename -user uid use the rcfile of user uid -batch batch mode (exits just after arguments parsing) -boot boot mode (implies -q and -batch ) -emacs tells Coq it is executed under Emacs -dump-glob filename dump globalizations in file f (to be used by coqdoc(1) ) -with-geoproof (yes|no) to (de)activate special functions for Geoproof within Coqide (default is yes ) -impredicative-set set sort Set impredicative -dont-load-proofs don't load opaque proofs in memory -xml export XML files either to the hierarchy rooted in the directory $COQ_XML_LIBRARY_ROOT (if set) or to stdout (if unset) -quality improve the legibility of the proof terms produced by some tactics SEE ALSO
coqc(1), coq-tex(1), coqdep(1). The Coq Reference Manual. The Coq web site: http://coq.inria.fr October 11, 2006 COQ(1)