Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris BigAdmin RSS Sun Exam Question (who command) Post 302322271 by Linux Bot on Wednesday 3rd of June 2009 08:30:04 AM
Old 06-03-2009
Sun Exam Question (who command)

Thread discussing the answer to a question in preparation materials for the Sun Certified System Administrator exam. The question referes to using the 'who' command to determine which users are physically connected to a Solaris system.

More...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun Certified Solaris 8 Exam

Hi Everyone Any Idea where I can obtain good information or pdf file to prepare for the exam below. Practice Exam for Sun Certified System Administrator for the Solaris 8 OS, Part II (WGS-PREX-S012B) Regards Collem (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: CollenM
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Question for Sun explorer

I am running Sun Explorer to collect data, but /proc is very big in size so it is takin time to get completed. (Running from past 3 hours). I ran --> /opt/SUNWexplo/bin/explorer -w all,zones root@tsrim03:/# ps -ef | grep -i explo root 27623 6539 0 06:28:59 pts/1 0:03 ksh -p... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Question about exam

Hello guys I hope you well and in great health, i wonder if i want to get Solaris 11 (1z0-821) exam i've to talk a course in oracle or i can just register for the exam and take it. thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mohamed91
1 Replies

4. Solaris

New User Login Exam Question

Hi Folks, I am studying for my 1z0-821 exam and I would like to clarify an answer to the following question : You have a ticket from a new user on the system, indicating that he cannot log in to his account. The information in the ticket gives you both the username and password. The ticket... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ravneet_Pal
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

My Exam Question

Hello My friends, This is my new Thread and i am so newbie about Bash/shell code. My first exam question is : there is a file (name is also File) and this file has 2 letters and 1 number. And number is in the middle. like this a 2 c I have to show only number on screen. And i did like... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Darthy
1 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)